What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

woolybear

Veteran
Here are the first shots of my med man's head band, week one flower.

Got this plant as a freebie. It has fat indica leaves but some decent stretch. She's been topped twice.

picture.php

This is a perlite/coco grow in fabric pots under old led lights. Hopefully this plant is a yielder.

picture.php

profile:

picture.php

putting on flowers pretty fast for the first week. she's got about ten tops. stay tuned!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya great observation wooly

Def indi leaves. Def "sat" stretch. She is def an Afghanica. Mix of both features

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
what happened to your mft dude?

the mft is currently vegging a couple of silver rock star skunks. up until now i've done seed runs in coco/perlite.

will post pics of that setup, they are finally getting settled in.

woolybear

Veteran
day 48

day 48

ready for the chop at 48 days. Trichs are mostly cloudy with amber, so I could've chopped her days earlier. my experience has been that medman's plants are fast!

bud shots. will chop her tonite or tomorrow. smells fruity.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

wow. 48 days! that is fast. nice pics too. looks dank. did you haver the "sweet and soft" or "sour" pheno there?

med-man

50State

48 days is crazy, they look good. Hey Medman just got some of your beans the wcsd,ppk with fruitty pebbles as freebies. What are the fp? A finish date would be really handy or any info you can shoot me. Thanks

woolybear

Veteran
i would say its definitely more the sour side after a few days of drying. First day I could entertain the idea of sweet and sour.

Growing this plant was super easy. Trimming was a breeze as well. I have a couple of cuts of this on deck.

Will probably let cure for a few weeks or i may be like F it and turn it all into hash.

EDIT: i'm going to have the let the sample nug hang out for a while so i can get a full smell profile. Upon reexamination sweet and sour may be in effect@

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The actual yield of extract from this one is second to none. With an insane sprite 7up smell and taste. She truly is a real hash plant.

My fave breeding male ever

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
The actual yield of extract from this one is second to none. With an insane sprite 7up smell and taste. She truly is a real hash plant.

My fave breeding male ever

med-man

hey med man!

i smoked a tester 3-day dried nug. REALLY interesting flavor profile! Hard to describe, but i would put it in the realm of thin mint cookies, artificial mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate hard candy. Definite hard choco hard candy flavors.

i wasn't expecting the flavors on such fresh buds.

in the jar, i DEFINITELY get that 7up smell.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

cool dude

what nutes did you use?

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
jack's pro hydro.

the taste hits you full on, though its not as forcefull as say a nug of cookies, probably because its only 3 days dried.

totally different flavor profile than the rock star kush.

only issue is i havent been paying attention to my two cuts and they are autoflowering at 4" and two months in a 16 oz cup. i'll have to upgrade their digs

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol haha

root shock. thats nst. negative shock treatment lol

trippy. usually she is a bit bland with chems. good on ya

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
I would rate this plant a keeper as well.

The high is very stoney, and the plant was super easy to grow and trim.

I turned most of it into hash, of which I'll be drying today.

I put my two clones into some nice dirt and they are revegging nicely. Another month or so and they'll be back to normal.

Thanks medman!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Interested in discussing the 48 day chop, would you be willing to coax along to 68, nurture through 78!! The vegg really looks like hb, next thing you know she done! Peace

woolybear

Veteran
Interested in discussing the 48 day chop, would you be willing to coax along to 68, nurture through 78!! The vegg really looks like hb, next thing you know she done! Peace

sure i'd be willing but the plant isn't! By the time of chop all the fans were dead and the plant stopped drinking water.

I'd be worried of developing mold from decomposing leaf matter

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Wow the first pic looked like a tall skinny plant with nothing to it really.not dense just long with a few grow tips.wow what a turn around.very nice color and nice nugs on her.very nice