What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Worms Voice* The First of Many! - Moon Cheese F2

NonaNonce

Welcome!

I was lucky enough to acquire such fabulous seeds from FSR, and wanted to show what wonders they can behold! It is going to be a constantly updated log here, so forgive that it will start slow, but starting from seed always does!

So far, I received the seeds:

Love the design on the box and the logo, I DEFINITELY intend on making a shirt with that logo or buying one!

Dropped the seeds in water:

They all sunk within 24 hours.

And I have my first waving set of hello!:

See! So pretty!

Thank you for watching, I'll update again soon!

MWAH!

Attachments

• Moon Cheese 1.jpg
    Moon Cheese 1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Moon Cheese 2.jpg
    Moon Cheese 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Moon Cheese 3.jpg
    Moon Cheese 3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4

NonaNonce

@SimplFrmr ~ Thank you immensely! I am quite hoping it is the same as well! For all the little potential females!

Here is an updated picture set to show everyone! You can see that 5 out of 6 have popped so far (it's been a bit cold here, so I'm not worried!) and are well on their way!

You can also see, despite being within 8" at the lowest point and near 2-3" at the highest point that there is some legginess, currently they are under ample lumens, so it is probably to do when I started them:

But nothing a little staking will not fix! And they are resiliant! I was unfortunate and knocked over one of the containers with a germinating seed, I saw it fall and the tap root was about 3 inches exposed, however, it popped back up and breached out within 24 hours and is on its way to being a strong woman hopefully!

Attachments

• 1-2-15 ~ Seedlings 1.jpg
    1-2-15 ~ Seedlings 1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 5
  • 1-2-15 ~ Seedlings 2.jpg
    1-2-15 ~ Seedlings 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5

NonaNonce

Hello!

Well, we have come a long way here in the past week here in ICMag.Things have been growing and we have been smiling!

Here we can see the beautifulness of these hopeful little ladies!:

Here we can see a unique little gal!:

And that is all for now! I hope you have a great week here in lake ICMag, where are the men are strong, all the women are good looking, all the children, above average!:

100% Germination rate!!!

Attachments

• 1-9-15 ~ Tri-Leaf 1.jpg
    1-9-15 ~ Tri-Leaf 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1-9-15 ~ Seedling 6.jpg
    1-9-15 ~ Seedling 6.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1-9-15 ~ Seedlings 2.jpg
    1-9-15 ~ Seedlings 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1-9-15 ~ Seedlings 1.jpg