What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bog boggle gum+ bog lifesaver

ELMO9191

been in hospital recently so when i got out got straight on with germing both packs
boggle gum out of the 11 seeds in that pack 4 germinated(seeds looked very old pale in colour almost white.)
lifesaver none germinated :(
anyways i got 4 nice boggle gum seedlings out of the lot so im a happy chappy will post the results of the boggle gum grow

ELMO9191

yes i had them from seed boutique but i must say ive had like 8 packs of seeds from seed boutique excellent service and all germed only ones that didnt are the recent ones bog seeds but dont let that put u off might have been a rogue batch
all in all im happy 4 boggle gum came through and are looking mighty fine :))
best of luck to you mate

ndnguy

No germ on imature or old stock I would ask for a replacment. You have it comming ,why brush it off and make excuses for the seller. Lot of people can't afford to even run BOGs gear ,alot of med users on disability ,ect . Must be nice to just blow off a pack of lifesaver.

ELMO9191

hey m8 i sent dg pm just to let thrm know they didnt germ wasnt expecting replacements but goes to show how genuine these guys are many many thanx
many thanx dutch grown
u guys rock

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
I just ordered a pack of medely so i would have a choice of different pick and i am getting a little worried about hearing this from you.

ELMO9191

you have no worries mate at all
i get all my seeds from sb now 100% germ rate over 8 packs :)
good luck with the medley mix mate grow :)

Magic Bean Grow

None of my BOG Lifesaver from SB germed either. This really sucks. :no:

Hope they will make it right.

--MBG

Last edited:

radium-

What if it was the way you guys germinated them and 100% your fault?? Both of you are new to ICM and possibly new to growing... before you go bashing breeders make sure you know what the fuck your doing

upNORTH

nothing like that

nothing like that

I wouldn/t want to bust some balls over this and give seed boutique a bad rep, but like someone said its not their fault could be a rouge batch.. I believe i deserve a new pack along with everyone else that this happened to. I know how to grow.. i have been an overgrow member for years and just moved to this site. The beans were placed in a dark room, 70 deagre, in a glass of purified dinking water. I made no mistake, the seeds look ganky from the start.

Dr.NO

I ordered Lifesaver from seedbay and only 2 germed from the whole pack. Luckily they were both female. Nothing special anyway I liked the Magical Mystery Mix better.

G

70 degrees is a little low to germ if you ask me i popped some bog a lil while ago from SD 100% success i keep my seeds around 83 degrees when im popping them and it happens in less then 48 hours try modifying you germ process

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Next time there is a problem with seedbotique stock, I would start a ticket on the seedbotique website. This Forum is for problems concerning the 'website' ... technical problems and such.. again, problem with seedboo, start a ticket with your order number and I am sure they will handle it appropriatly if it is in the appropriate place...

:wave:

admiralcornport

I have started one of those tickets once... no one got back to me! But not a big deal...
Next time I want seeds I'll just fly to the store!!!