What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

you wil have to wait nd see. they dont look close to done at ll, especially at 5.75 weeks

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I like to flush for a couple weeks, especially in a Hempy. Probs let her go to week 7ish, and start the flush depending on how she looks. Does she normally stay squat?, mine stayed rather short. Thanks!
Thanks everyone, and yes-for the most part GA! Thank you for asking, hope all is well with you!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She is 9 weeks tonight. I took her out of the flower tent on 10-3 to shock ripen for a few days. These pics were taken on 10-4. I didn't notice til I took her out of the flower tent, but the fan leaves almost turned blackish! I was gonna pick them off, but once I saw them I thought: awe man!-I need to get some pics with them on! I will get some pics before chop, with the fans plucked off. Probs hopefully chop her before the 10th week. And she doesn't really smell sweet anymore, more diesel coming through now ;)

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobo

crazy buddy they look awesoe

the diesel def comes out more in the cure and taste. giv the stalks a good rub. buds wont give any justice till smokable

looking forward to a report

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahr Med-thanks!, she did turn out quite nice! The pics are of only one KK. I do have a couple more rockin' in veg now though! I only did one seed, so they are the same pheno
Hope to chop in a few days

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Made the chop this morning at 9.75wks, she came out killer!! She reeks of diesel!, and yeah-she turned purple!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Well this was the first run with her, usually my first run with a new strain isn't my biggest after running it a couple-few times... I would say +/- 28 grams of top shelf buds though. Thanks for checking her out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahr GA!, she turned out dark purple... I trimmed the buds off the stems this morning. For some reason-In my mind, I associate purple bud to be sweet-fruity smelling. So every time I look at her buds, I am tricked lol. I think I am gonna be smelling a sweet, fruity gal-but all I smell is a nice, raunchy diesel! :biggrin: I can't wait to sample her ina bout a week, give or take-depends how long I can hold out lol :laughing:
Thanks for checking her out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I kinda let her go a lil' too long, but gets ya stonnnnned to the bone. Nice diesel taste on the inhale, then almost like a fruity diesel on the exhale. I can't really pinpoint it though... I am not the best at describing smells.