What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

..There will be better day

T

Toxsik 8

hey silver, youre the only one.... im respect You like brother, i remeber.. when you post in my old threads.. but im going to do my thing in underground... well...like always.. and like always seeds for free, and no benefits from it, only good words.. big league its not my thing..im take cover in my country... and share with best friends... well maybe i find some breeders forum who take me under they wings...who share love, hobby, and passion.. understand me.. and my reasons why i do it.. maybe their understand me.. i want to fly high but i cant dig with it.. im not a bad person.. God, please give that strength and fuel to my engine... two weeks from now my genes gonna be available as a freebies in seedboutique, i hope they find new safe and hot desire home..from there i cant say how it gonna be... peace

T

Toxsik 8

picture.php

T

Toxsik 8

i think about spain or nl.. maybe swiss.. have some friends... couple years ago my bro Paco dont want me to work with him.. crisis.. crisis everywhere... well in spanish language im not so good... but human being learn all life... in my homeland i have up to then years for my tomatos.. peace

Highcountry

That indoor looks really good bro. I've never used compact floros for flower. Good job! Thanks for sharing. What outdoor strains are you growing? I couldn't find the info on them when I was looking thru your thread? Maybe I missed it?

T

Toxsik 8

there is no strain line indeed... for out 46 strains..too much to write.. compact and dual hps.. i give them more light in corners.. ;) greeting BC Bud :joint:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres sumthin that I wrote some years ago.......

Heres sumthin that I wrote some years ago.......

Going more psycho than Norman Bates
Bouncin down the street thumpin base
Dumpin crates of ammunition on the block
Cock the glock lets rock
Taste of blood on the toungue and I dont want to miss a drop
I cant stop when Im in the mode to bust loose on a cop
They found my crops out in the hills
Now Im ready to kill at will
Got the sniper scope aimed out over the window sill
Stand still so I can kill ya fill ya with some revenge
Need ya to look me in the eye before I can bring an end
To your job you robbed me of a couple hundred g's
Not to mention the money I had too pay my working refugees
I wont stop till I get ya one by one if I have to
Angry killers in position that are eager to cap you
Sinister laughter after each of em drops
The last thing the pigs heard was POP!

T

Toxsik 8

:tiphat: thx ODW for sharing... i feel lots of pain and suffer in your mind when you wrote this... i also have couple verses... but i dont know how it gonna looks when i translate it on en lang... :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts