What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Earlmarne

I got my 4 females recovering. They wanted much higher ec when thrown under the 630 and de bulbs.
Ill get some pics up here soon. I got one extra hungry girl with smaller leaves than the rest interested to see what her deal is. Got 2 super tight internodal bushes, one with woody branches one with softer hollow. Then one really stretched out girl with pliable branching.

Earlmarne

So im super novice.
Only strain I worked with for any period was gorilla bubble and a deadhead cross.
Anyone else notice the hb being a nutrient hog?

hb, can be tricky but well worth the effert.

Yes you're right. Im running 5 from seed and a few seem to like less N than the others in flower. I have a shorter pheno with great structure that is very easy to grow. I've waited a long time to get my hands on headbanger and I can see why everyone wants this line!!

Dog Star

Veteran
So im super novice.
Only strain I worked with for any period was gorilla bubble and a deadhead cross.
Anyone else notice the hb being a nutrient hog?

Am also encounter they eat good,specialy after mine recipe of organic supersoil start to show def.. this happends usually around 4th,maybe
5th week then i sees i need to add more organic nutes to keep them stabile and whithouth defs till a end..

am also look in those longer flowering phenos so they need a bit more effort to finish them properly..

Kind regards

I got my 4 females recovering. They wanted much higher ec when thrown under the 630 and de bulbs.
Ill get some pics up here soon. I got one extra hungry girl with smaller leaves than the rest interested to see what her deal is. Got 2 super tight internodal bushes, one with woody branches one with softer hollow. Then one really stretched out girl with pliable branching.
I have 5 different bangers. I have one that stretched like crazy and has a very viney stems. I wonder if this is typical of the biker kush. This is my first sour diesel or kush grow well. Unless you consider IC91 which has that same funk smell as the headbanger.

Earlmarne

I have 5 different bangers. I have one that stretched like crazy and has a very viney stems. I wonder if this is typical of the biker kush. This is my first sour diesel or kush grow well. Unless you consider IC91 which has that same funk smell as the headbanger.

I wonder the same, I kept a male of the same character. It showed the most vigor in flower.
This is the female. She still says shes hungry when all else is happy.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Adjusted my ratio this week. They all show very slight signs of mag def i think. Went to 3/2/1 with my jacks previously 1/.66 no epsom. Hoping to be able to lower ec before flip.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Dam dude, that’s one hell of a canopy...!!!... are u gonna start staking up those branches...?... they’re gonna need it ...!!!...

How long you veg her for to get like that...?...

Stizo

Veteran
Dam dude, that’s one hell of a canopy...!!!... are u gonna start staking up those branches...?... they’re gonna need it ...!!!...

Seconded. What in the ras is going on there mi lion?

Earlmarne

Ill pull a net over em. 5x 11 then another a week or so before they are done stretching. 1 month since transplant into this room

Earlmarne

Kool, your gonna have lots of tops by the looks of it...!!!...

Frick yeah, just hoping I can do em up like you guys have on here. Some amzing looking girls.
Im happy as hell with vigor in veg. Ordering up some philips bulbs to put in the 1k fixtures and then Ill flip em. Looks like they stretch pretty good for everyone. Excited for some new smoke.

Widow P

I'm now at 2 weeks of 12/12 for my Headbanger.

9 plants : 4 females, 5 males.

The flowering keeps on separately in two box for males and females.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HBa.jpg
    HBa.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 17
  • HBb.jpg
    HBb.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
  • HBc.jpg
    HBc.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 17
  • HBd.jpg
    HBd.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HBe.jpg
    HBe.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HBf.jpg
    HBf.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16

sentenz69

So cute !!!
Thank you for the photo of your garden
I hope your males will be surprising
and that you will have the beautiful mother plant.
I cross my fingers for you buddy.
Vibes :smoke:

Once I figure out how to post pics I'll throw some up of my 5 ladies. I'm around week 7 and these headbangers are packing it on. My stretchy viney pheno is even producing some sweet nugs all over. I can see why everyone loves headbanger and why it's hard to throw any of the pheno's away, they're all great in a different way!!