What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man-brand wcsd,silver surfer,ogsk1,ogsk2 Nug pics

funkykush519

First of all A huge thank you to med man for hooking me up the way he did I only ordered the west coast sour diesel . This was the best experience iv had ordering seeds I ordered on a Sunday got my package by Thursday with a bunch of freebies any questions I had he answered fast and the results were better than I could have imagined from quality, yield and how easy everything grew I could not be more happy with my choice to go with med man brand :woohoo:

funkykush519

west coast sour diesel-

Attachments

• wcsd.jpg
    wcsd.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 82
  • wcsd1.jpg
    wcsd1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 83

GSPfan

Veteran
Thanks funkykush519. Nice pics. Any taste and smell descriptions? And were these your keepers or did you only run 4 plants? It's nice to see another southern ontario grower representing!

funkykush519

Thanks funkykush519. Nice pics. Any taste and smell descriptions? And were these your keepers or did you only run 4 plants? It's nice to see another southern ontario grower representing!

thanks and yes these are the ones im running again I also am running a different pheno of the ogsk1 that had a crazy mutation and I have a reserve privada og cut iv been running for a few years.

the setup was a 5x10 grow tent with 2 1k adjusta wings they were grown in 2g grow bags in pro mix the nutes were advanced sensi bloom a&b, botanicare cal-mag, dnf potassium silicate ,botanicare sweet, black strapped molasses , and hydrogen peroxide

WCSD-smells like grapes and body odor has a kushy kinda chocolate taste really potent I don't really smoke it during the day great bed time smoke yield is huge really easy to grow

Silver Surfer-has a kushy blueberry cheese smell taste in sweet cheese kinda reminds me of barneys blue cheese great daytime smoke I love wake and baking with it really up positive high I cant stop smiling after a few good bong rips again yield was huge and really easy to grow

ogsk1 -smells like grape candy the strongest grape smell I have smelled from weed tastes just like the smell amazing, the high is strong really toward the indica side yield is massive biggest out of anything I have grown in my life also grew super easy

ogsk2- really piney kush smell also strong pine taste great high I smoke it all day huge yield very easy to grow

GSPfan

Veteran
Thanks for the info. I really like grape smells and tastes in my greens. Was the grape smells prevalent in a few of the wcsd and ogsk? Or just the one? You can't beat the bag appeal on all three. They all look super dense which is all people like where I live.

funkykush519

Thanks for the info. I really like grape smells and tastes in my greens. Was the grape smells prevalent in a few of the wcsd and ogsk? Or just the one? You can't beat the bag appeal on all three. They all look super dense which is all people like where I live.

I have 2 phenos of the wcsd im guna run again one is grapey kushy kinda coffee and the other is really kushy chocolate all the ogsk had a grape candy smell and taste except for the mutant ogsk it has a crazy strawberry ice cream smell and flavor im guna run the grape pheno and the mutant strawberry again

GSPfan

Veteran
Nice. You just convinced me to germ a few ogsk to go along with my pain killer grow. Thanks

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for sharing amigo

wow, you did a nice job man

i guess there is a wider selection of phenos in the deez. i always select for fuel factor. i wonder if your sweet had anything to do with that?

the silver surfer is a real gem. i had a chance to take big buddhas own blue cheese that made it to bc. passed. the silver skunk blue it away. no need to have 2 similar cheeses :)

hope to see more of your stuff :) thanks again

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its kind of funny

i cropped fresh wcsd right before the olimpcs, all i smoked downtown the whole 2 weeks, and random people would small my bag, in the air, and check their arm pitts or complain abot b/o lol me and my buddies were laughing the whole time

do you get a psychosis effect, like cerebral activity from her?

med-man

funkykush519

heres the 2 phenos of the wcsd I meant to post earlier the purple pheno has the grape coffee kushy smell with a couch-lock then bedtime stone .the green pheno has a chocolate stank armpit kush smell with a heart pounding mind racing stone borderline panicky high but positive I love that is that what you mean by psychosis effect?? both are really potent and different from each other some of the best weed iv ever smoked also im so pleased with ur genetics iv decided im gunna build a small 5x5 med man table with a 1k adjust a wing over it prolly guna order some pain killer or rockstar to run in it also really interested in ur conkushion since I suffered a pretty bad traumatic brain injury in a bad car accident a few years back Ill post pics of the setup when I get it going.

Attachments

• green wcsd.jpg
    green wcsd.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 87
  • purp wcsd.jpg
    purp wcsd.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 78

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wicked funky

ya man. there is phenos. green and purp. the green is the mom cut. but offspring have always been like that :)

nice big chunks eh?

ya heart racer is the mom hahaha :) psychosis

dude you would love a 5x5 with 9-12 plants. you could get 2.5 pounds of cup winning grade every 75 days with a proper preveg. if you can get 2 600 and use em in a 1000 w adjustawing shade. there are sites on the shade to do that :)

wicked pics. looks tasty

med-man

funkykush519

ya nice big chunks to say the least I was pretty amazed by how all 4 of ur strains I did had no weak fluffy buds at all even in shaded areas there were fat hard buds and yea im prolly gunna do 9 in the 5x5 and I already have the 1k adjust a wing I like the 2 600 Idea maybe try that in the future im guna order ur painkiller to run in the table im looking for a replacement for my reserva privada og I love the stuff it just its kind of a bitch to grow and it has a weak yield unless u grow huge plants.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funky

cool man

9 is wicked. the 1000w awings come with a diagram to use for 2 600. that app works wicked too.

you would love the pain killer man everyone does

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 604

classic tables have 15 plants per 4x8, 1 res, 2 tables. 10 pounds plus per crop following the med-man method.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 604

yes. with the right strain you could get 5 pounds of kind. i mean hydro man. real deal :)

id i was you. i would do a custom table, 5x8. add 5 more plants for 20 total. you would kill it man.

mmt's are really hard to muck up. and really easy to maintain. they make growing really fun actually. plus you can store stuff under them. too. really clean, no work to run or maintain :)

med-man