What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bayarea925

He's said many times this is a Tahoe Og male x with skunk #1. I popped 5 seeds got one girl. She's doing good. I also just bought silver skunk an rsk so he gave me another 13 freebies of Tahoe x skunk.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

td is code for one of my bc skunks.

i made 4 tahoe og skunk crosses. this is just one of em

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
I couldn't resist any more, so I popped 2 out of 5 of my OG x TDs to see what they do! Hey Med Man! How much stretch can I expect once I flower?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey edro

i would expect a big stretch as both parents do :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello kankerlijer

8 weeks

med-man

dickcorn

Wondering if starting this thread has anything to do with my recent freebies, I've got at least 25-30 of these now. Lol.
Keep the info coming, I'd love a flower or bud shot if anyone has it. Thanks again for all the free genetics.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet there goes edro

I just got like 3 twins from 3 diff strains. Big batch, not these though

I wonder what's under the shell :)

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
Twins Arrive!!!

Twins Arrive!!!

The twins are here!! Do I pull it and replant it? Never had twin plants before!!! Thanks Med Man!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dude

like a stated before i have, but not much

u can totally separate and replant them in 2 pots. 1 will usually dwarf the other in the long run

med-man

BadRabbit

hey dude

like a stated before i have, but not much

u can totally separate and replant them in 2 pots. 1 will usually dwarf the other in the long run

med-man

Hey MM ... are twins always identical/same sex? Or can they be like human fraternal twins? (I always thought the former, but I'm hearing some claim the latter is true.)

BTW, I ran a set of MM OG/td freebies and have ended up with one nice looking Fem .... only 2 weeks in to 12/12 though, but looks nice. When I culled the males, I was amazed at how strong the fragrance coming from them was .... makes me hope I get a lucky strike on my one fem.

cheers

bayarea925

All tho I have 13 more freebeans of this strain I ran the first 5 from bou. I got one female an these are two C-1 clones from her ill be using as moms.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey MM ... are twins always identical/same sex? Or can they be like human fraternal twins? (I always thought the former, but I'm hearing some claim the latter is true.)

BTW, I ran a set of MM OG/td freebies and have ended up with one nice looking Fem .... only 2 weeks in to 12/12 though, but looks nice. When I culled the males, I was amazed at how strong the fragrance coming from them was .... makes me hope I get a lucky strike on my one fem.

cheers

The twins I have taken to fruition were same sex.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone get this? I guess that leaf is the main stem now lol. When it smartens up it looks like it will be a V plant

Attachments

• IMG_20131111_160132_10113_wm.jpg
    IMG_20131111_160132_10113_wm.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there goes edro

i would say the afghanica donor, the og. is it smooth or spiney?

med-man