What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
He's a breeder and a vendor on Seedbay. Just like a LOT of people here.

Good luck with your case medman! Give 'em Hell!

And to all the haters who insult med-man, I'm keepin' my eye on you... keep up the TOS violations and you will be banned.

No more warnings!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear of your troubles MM, i understand the wish to get them back for abusing and robbing you like that. but it might be a mistake to fight back beyond defending your case. those leo are not happy to be challenged and will do their best to make your life hell. i wish you the best with this situation. you have my respect for wanting to take them on, just be sure you have all your bases covered if you do.
medman,,as the above post says,, totally support you buddy but concerned that you might have to face the wrath of the rmp,,they could make your life a fucking misery,,tread carefully medman..i imagine you have a lot to lose,,maybe take a step back and think about what could happen if you start something that they [mounties] want to finish!!,,endless resources etc etc,,be careful mate,,peace and regards 944s2

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
gaiusmarius you are correct...that was not nice and pretty classless..so

good luck med-man

peace
Chefboy

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, everyone can think what they want

i have been breeding a very long time. just icmag for a couple months.

i gave away 500,000 bucks in seeds the last 18 months.

these are the facts:

it was an illegal stop

it was an illegal arrest

it was an illegal search

it was illegal force used

i was the only one compliant in this whole situation.

mark my words, like all my others: this will get dropped, accountability will be had, i will be cleared of any wrong doing.

i have remained more calm about this then anyone else i know, and dont know, that are supporting me.

i hope that this will set precidence for a reform in med-pot treatment of peace officers towards law abiding citizens

med-man

OrganicBuds

Veteran
.My advice would be to lay low ,why ask for more unwanted attention.

No Way! Stand up for your rights, continue to be a man. The world needs more people to stand up to the totalitarian governments that are developing today. I am proud of you Med Man, keep doing what your doing. :tiphat:

Find out who is in charge of this deal on the laws side, and post up an e-mail. I would e-mail this man and let him know arresting law abiding citizens are not what he gets paid for, and is against the will of the people.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
have you guys ever seen those Russian car crash videos because they all have dash cams? We need cop cams in our cars these days.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree, and was hoping there was one

med-man

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here in the USA we have dispensaries in legal states, there is a cannabis farmers market at a greenhouse nursery just a block from me. On a hot day recently the place was packed with people cars parked out on the road a really nice atmosphere.

What is Canada like?

sdd420

Veteran
sure but you can't know if the same thing aplies to him. just because some folks need a small amount of cannabis doesn't make those that need concentrates or larger amount evil. the point is we don't know why he had what he supposedly had, maybe he was bring ing it to be donated for sick people? is he still evil? you do know that it takes a pound of cannabis to treat someone with oil for 2 months against cancer? i'm just saying that it's not very charitable to assume the worst. maybe for you such an amount would only be in your car if you were dealing, that doesn't mean it is automatically the same situation. in the end we are against prohibition here, whether you have a plant or a field, no one deserves to be locked up for it.

That's right give him the benefit of doubt and damn the cops especially for this

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was broad daylight. no need for lights

med-man

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Laugh all you want guys, but I think some folks should be showing a bit of respect to someone who works to provide medicine and genetics to others. Med-man may be different from most, but he sure seems committed to his work.

:tiphat:

he does come across as an arrogant kind of person and gets bashed all the time in his threads.............but as you said, he does a provide service for others.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he does come across as an arrogant kind of person and gets bashed all the time in his threads.............but as you said, he does a provide service for others.

the conceited always confuse confidence for arrogance.

1 involves knowing something beyond the shadow of a doubt

the latter involves feeling an inflated sense of self importance.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
controlled folly is an asset many will never know or use throughout their whole lives :)

med-man

D

DJXXPLATINUM

GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY...GONNA BE SOME BULLSHIT BUMPS N THE ROAD IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE THE US..DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.