What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Hi shout outs to Medman and all u other icmag members, ones Ive met, and all the others I dont know yet,....I gunna finally post up pics of my grows, some from the past, some from the present.
( salad grow pk and cheese from years past,)

All grown on Medman tables he taught me years ago,.. since then Ive have def dialed them in, and pulling major yields of top quality hydro
PK

phatpharmer

Sweet plants there Teemu good job, iv been looking at the medman tables I grow in promix right now thinking of changing but im afraid to make the jump lol been using promix 15yrs plus lol but with pics like those it hard to not change! Iv never done anything hydro so its intimidating. It was nice meeting you at the expo im sure we will run into each other again at other events looking forward to it!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
tumblr_lop20s4XfS1qaa163o1_500.gif

hkj

hey teemu,

i really appreciate this! been wanting to learn more about the medman tables since the tutorials dropped, and your grow journals will help a lot visually :)

nice meeting you at ty, and i didn't get to thank you for the session!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks teemu.

feel free to post more stuff other then the tables in your sub-sub forum here :)

med-man

teemu shalanie

Veteran
tables

tables

thnx MedMan, more shots off the tables think I over vegged this round , kinda like always I have O.V.S.

pretty sure thses shots are rockstars , maybe some MMK mixed in there. kinda found out by accident that super-cropping can be kinda beneficial on these tables, did well on yield, and extremely strong smoke.

thnx for having a look guys, I be back with more ...

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
thnx guys

thnx guys

thnx for all the kind words MedMan, VAg, hkj, 5th,phatpharmer , paradox noyd666, my kosher krew, Fly by night with the floppy sours,..etc

this is a disgusting root mass from a mom , I use krusty buckets for my moms , its sooo easy, pumps out cuts.

rockstars in flower on MM tables , a lil chocolope up front .

pk grow, MM I need this cut back I lost it.

this is that jack cleaner rescue grow closer to finish,.....

TS

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a ppk i can take cuts from hhhhhhmmmmmm

med-man

Bmac1

Veteran
Mouth watering shots Teemu. How do you like those grostar shades? I am toying with the idea of using one in a tent but am not sure if they are hype or worth the extra$$$. Or if they would be suitable in a tent for that matter.

teemu shalanie

Veteran
table tutorials

table tutorials

thnx guys, but I gunna hit reset on my thread since vag posted up a pre plant pic of tables gave me the idea , nice to do a tutorial so u can see from start to the finished shots ,....

I will just do a simple 15 plant 4 by 8 table, for either 2- 1000 or 3-600 watt lights
-u will need 3 -2"by 6" by 8'
1 sheet 3/8" osb
1 sheet 8-10ml coreplast
2 - 2"by4"s
poly
its very simple to build, u simply cut one of your 2"by4"s into 2- 45" pieces and build a box which happens to be the exact size of your plywood, knock out the corner where u will want your RES to sit ,( aka lowest point),.
- next get the poly, The roll I by the 5' wide roll so I can double up the poly. keep the poly flat as possible , Cut it to length and only staple the poly on the tops of 2-6s , you dont want to make any holes in plastic.
I like to push the poly down into the drain cut out and make a poly funnel, and cut a NICE hole, so the H20 can get back to pumps/res.

next episode we cover lids/feed lines, nutes/ pumps I use etc. follow along build one of these systems, they r cheap n easy , like Canadian women , and produce top quality bud that cant be beat!
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts