What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He did take the time to tell a member whose father had terminal cancer that his dad deserved cancer for something he had done in a past life...That's when I went off the deep end w this asshole...

Hemphill

Damn,I was really on the fence about this guy and his strains and was actually about to bite on a deal at a bank,spend $300 on Med-man and get a free Rock star Kush and meds-webb.Then I heard his rap song and changed my mind real quick.lol....Seriously, did he think this rap song would help his sales.How could I buy seeds after hearing that and expect something amazing to come from them,I couldn't.

I miss him on here. Reading his posts..excited for someone to read it and chew his ass. He deserved the verbal beatings.. nobody brought out the anger better then him. The photo of him and his minivan would be a good album cover

860cdm

Med man possibly has good genetics but this claim to fame med man method is bull shit. we been doing this long before any med man came around. Trying to claim Frame to a gardening technique lol lol lol yea all u buddy

860cdm

And no I have never posted before. Not a troll or a Rep
Just a Canadian who gets irritated by show boaters

When I was young and stupid, last year, I ordered a shit load of med- man gear. Out of 100 seeds I only got a few to germinate. Fucking males that pollinated my grow when I was away and someone was looking after it for me.
Of course I complained bitterly and HD did send me some replacement beans, after calling me a fucking incompetent moron.
Just tried popping some of those replacement beans ........ FUCKING ZERO!

rolandomota

The worst thing is when seeds are old and wont grow. Med man has some new seed offering so if anyone wants to buy them make sure you get the "new" ones. Being called an incompetent moron for replacements is a good deal if you ask me sticks and stones my friends lol besides you sent a nasty message so what did you expect? At least you got replacements instead of a cold shoulder

Last edited:

rolandomota

Please prime minister gypsy Nirvana unbann Mr med man unless there is a good reason not to this time out is really only hurting icmag in my humble unresearched opinion

rolandomota

Please prime minister gypsy Nirvana unbann Mr med man unless there is a good reason not to. this "time out" is really only hurting icmag in my humble unresearched opinion

Nevermind about this post if you read it I will post about this subject another time carry on :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We have a load of Med Man stock here at seedbay.. anyone care to do a germination test ??

rolandomota

I'm down Mr panikz and welcome back med man thanks prime minister gypsy Nirvana for listening to your constituents
:kissass: :bow:. Lol
Edit* seed leeches ha ha good one for the record I expect nothing free I'm just glad to see breeders do their thing

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ub-banned.

Sup duders.

I grow all my own gear. I often start seeds when I sell larger orders to debunk seed leaches. As there are alot out there

I even get guys that never ordered anything expecting free stuff. Few and far between out there guys.

Let's unleash a wack of beans and see some grows!

MM

NEED 4 SEED

Ub-banned.

Sup duders.

I grow all my own gear. I often start seeds when I sell larger orders to debunk seed leaches. As there are alot out there

I even get guys that never ordered anything expecting free stuff. Few and far between out there guys.

Let's unleash a wack of beans and see some grows!

MM

Care to talk about the OGK x TD cross that came a few years ago? Which OGK and what were the TD? You said once 'some local Skunks' iirc. Now what kind of? How were they?

Mr. J

Care to talk about the OGK x TD cross that came a few years ago? Which OGK and what were the TD? You said once 'some local Skunks' iirc. Now what kind of? How were they?
I was just about to ask. Also please answer in the form of a rap song. Thanks.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thats the original fruity pebbles og

a special skunk x tahoe og. in all honesty, this was not planned, just a pollen chuck.

13,000 or so wen to icmag circa 2012 or 2013 for testeing / freebies and it was the ic mag growers that actually named the strain

so wierd how intentional projects can sometimes never work out, and non intentional projects make world famous crosses

la vida loca

MM