What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Growing With GDK-

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Bingo! Perfect shots - thanks a million!

dank.Frank
No problem my man..glad ta help.

nice job gdk
Thanks bro..nice seing you here!

Damn, looks tasty. Heard good things about the HB
Thanks for peeping Cob. Yea the HB is some mighty fine pot indeed. Very unique in the taste dept.

Those plants looks REAL healthy, good job! Ill be tuned in and watching this for sure!
Heya my Scandinavian brother..thanks for tuning in..

So time for a update. Todays day 51, and i have been cutting ec slowly over the past 4 days. 0ppm flush starts monday, and will last 14 days until plants reach 70 days total. They are swelling nicely now, but like i mentioned several times my yield will really suffer, so im not expecting much. Stench is starting to become overwhelming when walking into the room..have a peep:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Very frosty! Whats the smell like?

Thanks SG. Smell is chemmy lemon.

LOOKING great GDK ! grow em green !

Thanks for stopping by my brother..these girls are about to turn yellow soon tho..lol.

Todays day 55 and they are in full swell mode. Trichs are 80% cloudy/15% clear/5% amber. They started the 14 day flush today, and should start really pumping up now. Resin is off the charts as usual with this cut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Looking good GDK! That cut should be called frosty brother
Heya EL and thanks for lookin...Yes the BH is indeed a frosty plant..not much of a yielder tho, but quality sure makes up for it.

amazing .must be devastating smoke taken at 70
Hey John. Yea she will make most seasoned smokers sit down lol.

Today is day 60 and the girls are fading nicely from the flush..10 more days oughta do it and make them smoke fantastic. They are still swelling and pumping out resin, and i should see about 10% amber @ chop time...peep em.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Chopped em @ day 67-68 last weekend. Everything is still hangin, but yield looks pityful at best. But it am always sceptic. Gonna pull it off the string tomorrow, and weigh it up. Trim pile looks ridiculous tho...gonna be hash galore soon. Got crazy amounts of larf as my dumb ass never will learn to strip decently. Well might have learned my final lesson now. Also im gettin a aerocloner this week, so my cloning nightmares should be a thing of the past soon too..will hopefully be rooting some SSSDH, SD IBL and Suicide Cheese up for next round..

Nuff talk..pix:

NITERIDER @ HARVEST DAY 67:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up im thinking about flowering out my mothers under the 400w adjustawing, where they reside now. Got backup bonsai´s of everything that i want to move to a smaller cabinet under a 125w cfl or flouros...ill update as soon as things get crackin..

Stay Safe

Minister

Hi there GDK.
Congratulation on a successful harvest even though cold night temps was a bitch.

I really like your patient style of growing and was wondering if the multible daily waterings is what makes it up for the low EC you are running?
Low is in comparison to the canna grow schedule on the canna site, where they bump up the EC to 2.0 in flower.

Also, in case I have missed out, was the water regime problems you suffered a year ago due to root aphids? And was root aphids the reason you converted from tap to RO trying to find a solution?

Reason I'm wondering is that I've been down that road myself, including funny ideas about off-gassing. God damn, nearly gave up before finally laying the puzzle.

so, was wondering how you have been dealing with the infestation?

Are you taking any preventative precautions?

Do you have any idea how the buggers where introduced to the garden?

Sorry for all these questions, of course I will be happy to share my own exp but don't want to hijack your journal.

Looking forward to follow your next grow.
Keep it up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts