What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
pinesol trainwrecky hazy kush pheno, also a good yielder, but I dont like foxtails;
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

n Im pretty sure this is KO kush from s@nnies... Either that or free kush, but ko seems more likely, finna put her in the dark for 24 hours n pull her tomarow or the next day;
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
No bud havin kushes aka PCK smells like fuelly peaches, some dope for sure, cant wait to roll this plant up n blaze it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, I'd like to know your thoughts on the PCK....I've got sentimental attachments for anything to do with Chitral.

Nice work, looking forward to hearing what you think about the smoke, as well as how they grew.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I can tell ya right now I dont like how they grew... slow veg and tiny yields... but I think its gonna be some connisuer weeds, with a taste n smell like no other. Was thinkin bout throwin one outside just ta see what it do.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Decided to make uh homemade dwc bucket jus for the hell of it. Man these things are so easy to make! Took no more then 10 minutes, longest part was cuttin the top fo the net pot.

picture.php

I can tell ya right now I dont like how they grew... slow veg and tiny yields... but I think its gonna be some connisuer weeds, with a taste n smell like no other. Was thinkin bout throwin one outside just ta see what it do.

I guess I was expecting to hear that.....even the locals used to say that the Ganja, and the Hash was better from across the border, in fact they thought you were a little bit strange smoking the bud, why would you smoke that shit, when ya got this nice Hash?
I thought it was still quite a nice smoke though....and it just grew everywhere!
They'll probably do really well outdoors, depending where you are.

The bucket looks good too!

paper thorn

Veteran
wow, you're off to a good start but you've got some work to do to get through that jar of seeds. get to work!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
some fine dank galls you got going on bro, its a shame that the PCK is such a low yield, but i bet it will give you some fine smoke afterwards!!
peace

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo! Here go the ko kush, at 9 weeks, bout ta get the chop in the mornin...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

n some samples of the two most likely chem valley kush keepers..
frosty
picture.php

phat chem
picture.php

I

icon

all great shots get mo....i just got some jackberry x ko kush freebies interested in hearing about your ko kush smoke wise.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
from first taste tests the frosty one is the one. Personal favorite is the chem pheno. 4 more days of flush n they all comin down at 10 weeks.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go what I chopped hangin. Finna be some good personal smoke...

picture.php

9/10 of the fireOG x TahoeOG popped, now in the Ghouse, 5/5 of the cali connect mixed pack popped, same place. Heres the other seeds, some clones that need some nutes, and the lone gsc cut, just veggin away...

picture.php

Then a lil sumn sumn I picked up at the club today...
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall, Give me bouta week n Ill find out for ya.
Heres my favorite shot from right befo chop...
picture.php

and the one thats about 3-4 weeks in thats a different pheno of the pck all together, smells like tangerine and limes! probly be the keeper out of all of um based on yield and structure so far...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts