What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

.:Fresh Start:.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Hey there fellas, long time no see, ive decided to step back from the canna forums a lill bit, i was spending a lot of my time here and i needed to get some fresh air hehehe, man did the industry changed or what!!
well long story short im back, at least in instagram, im currently using a mixed spectrum between LED and CMH, in the first i got to 1,5 Gr/Watt , im starting my second one now, i will try to upload some pics here if the gallery wont give me trouble, big up to all IC Mag Fam!!!!

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hey there fellas, long time no see, ive decided to step back from the canna forums a lill bit, i was spending a lot of my time here and i needed to get some fresh air hehehe, man did the industry changed or what!!
well long story short im back, at least in instagram, im currently using a mixed spectrum between LED and CMH, in the first i got to 1,5 Gr/Watt , im starting my second one now, i will try to upload some pics here if the gallery wont give me trouble, big up to all IC Mag Fam!!!!

View Image

:lurk: Thats a nice g/watt! U using co2? Subbed.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Pinky Ring

Pinky Ring

here is one of my chucks , i call her Pinky Ring , its Lucky Charms(Bodhi) x (Wi-Fi(OG Raskal) x Flaming Cookies (Cannaventure)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[thread=217229]:::FRESH START:::
[/thread]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts