What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese and Snoe Sleeper in Coco

STUPPA

Not grown anything for a while but now it's time to remedy that by overgrowing my new tent and also doing a log of my grow on ICmag:watchplant:

I've managed to get some blue cheese and snoe sleeper cuttings that are gonna run ,also got some Ak-47 ,chronic, and double bubble but i'm not doing them on this run, many thanks to the people who sorted me out :wave: .
Here's some pics of the snoe and blue cheese.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm hoping to do 3 large plants in 40 litre pots and maybe a smaller one on the side in a 10 -15 ltr . There will be 2 large snoe's and 1 large blue cheese.
The pots will be filled with canna coco and eventually after the roots have come thru they'll be bottom fed.

My room is 3 m x 1.5 m and the basic lighting will be 3 x 400w and as the plants get bigger i will add another 2 x 250 w vertically as supplement's , maybe even more than that but it depends on how cool the weather is .
picture.php

picture.php

Here's some of the nutes i'll be using , still got to get bloom and boost aswell tho and maybe the flower feed spray .
Plants are currently being fed 1.3 ec / ph 6.0 with plenty of root stim. and bactivator .
picture.php

Last edited:
I will be watching this one. Nice Room set up. I have a Blue cheese that is starting to get big now. She has alternating nodes now. I figure that she should be flowered soon.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey STUPPA,

very cool to see you starting up again old buddy, i always loved watching you do your thing with that hydrotops nutes. did you have the mix made again for your water? or you got the shelf version?

couple of interesting strains, can't wait to see what they do for ya.

:wave:

theherbalizor

Veteran
This should be a blast from the past. Great to see a thread in all these years... And look, bactovator and FFF. Gonna send you round there to pick me up a few bottles me thinks...

Can not wait to see what you get from the Snoe with your great setup.

Hey Gaius - long time.

STUPPA

Hi there Cannabis patient nice to have you along for the ride mate :)

Yo GM welcome to my grow ( god it feels good to say that! :D) I'm using the hard water nutes off the shelf ,i have 0.5 background ec here, can't afford to get the tailor made which only come in a minimum of 5 ltr bottles.
Yep things are tight here so this will be done on a budget , the tent was homemade and cost about £45 to build although i do need a couple more strips of wood just to make it a bit more rigid .

Easy herb , yeah i was chuffed i was still able to get hydrotops :) despite all the bull growshops are telling people , one of them told me the Hydrotops guy was dead! :chin: .It seems if these shops can't stock someting then as far as their concerned it just does'nt exist . Snoe is looking a little bit yellow mate does'nt seem to be as vigorous as the BC.

Here's some pic's after 1 week of veg .

picture.php

Blue cheese ? stinks like cheese already.

picture.php

picture.php

Snow sleeper ? looking a little bit yellow on top .

picture.php

picture.php

BC front SS back
picture.php

Some good news aswell my Ak-47 cut has finally rooted after 10 days ! woo hooo!:jump:

picture.php

28grams

Pulling up a chair and popping sum corn for this, plan on a blu cheese with coco grow my self so intrested of the outcome

BIGGS

Veteran
looking good so far matey. can't wait to see some big old buds. good luck with it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i must say i was always impressed with your results, not sure if it was the hydrotop nutes or just you general growing skills. in the end a combination of the two is the most plausible explanation :)

good to see everything is on track.

too funny just claiming the guy was dead to try get you to buy some stuff they had in the shop :laughing:

STUPPA

@ Hashy ,nice of you to show up mate :D make sure your comfy in that chair now .

@ 28 grams , Hey man thanks for taking an interest , it's my first time with the blue cheese so it should be good . Welcome to ic mag BTW :wave:

@ biggs , Yo thanks for stoppin by man , i wanna see some big buds aswell LOL here's hoping .

@ Gaius , yep it's all me bro hehe ...actually i better not say that then if someting goes wrong i can blame the nutes :D.
I am having a bit of prob with one of the Snow sleeper's, you 'll see what i mean in the next post .

STUPPA

End of week 2 veg ...

End of week 2 veg ...

End of the 2nd week of veg and 3 of them are doing pretty good and growing quite fast . 1 of the snows is'nt doing too good tho and is now half the size of the other snow and i'm not sure why because they have all had exactly the same treatment :dunno: .

Only thing i can really think of is that i accidently damaged it when i took them out of the packaging they came in , maybe damaged the roots or something , i was a little excited at starting up again :D. Lil snow ,as i'm now gonna call her :) is rooting OK tho and there are plenty of roots coming out the bottom of the pot, wierd.

The 3 that are growing well have been increased to 1.6 ec / ph 6.0 and will start getting 1.7 tomorrow , lil snow is staying at 1.5 ec for the time being as she is so small.

I think i'm prob gonna do 2 blue cheese and the 1 snow sleeper instead now in the big pots and put lil snow in the smaller pot . Will transplant into the big pots next week and get a 400w above each one so they have their own light.

picture.php

The 2 Blues .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The 2 snow's

picture.php

Top view of snows
picture.php

Close up of good Snow
picture.php

Lil' snow
picture.php

another angle of lil snow

picture.php

random pic of growroom

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
looking good bro...your going to love the blue cheese,,,,

has your smaller plant found its feet yet,,check to see if you see the roots at the bottom of the pot yet,,,
when thay hit the bottom she will come to life,,,small plants will take that wee bit longer to find the feet in big pots, but when thay do it can get crazy,,,
you could also buckup on the watering a wee bit so the roots will go hunting for it eg hit the bottom of the pot faster....

just a suggestion bro:tiphat:...

keep it green
highlander

STUPPA

Hi there Highlander :wave: , to say i am looking forward to a bit blue cheese would be an understatement ! the smell is already driving me nuts LOL ,i have sod all bud at the moment and all my funds are going into this grow so i'm in for a long period of abstinance .

Thanks for the advice on lil' snoe ,yes there are roots out the bottom of the pot but not as much as the other snoe and both snoes are exactly the same age and had the same treatment .

I think i have found out what is wrong with her , i took a bit of coco off the top of the pot the other day so i could see the 1" rockwool cube that she was originally in and guess what? there is a big knot right at the bottom of the stem :yoinks:

I rekon that when i took her out of the box she came in i snapped the stem and now the stem has repaired but the knot is preventing the uptake of nutes/water this is why she has hardly grown compared to the other snoe .

What i'm gonna do is fill the pot right up with coco so as much of the stem is covered as possible and hope that some new roots will form above the knot and then they can bypass it .HOpefully she will then get big enough to get over it .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good luck with that. cool that you worked out what the problem was.

times of no cannabis are hard times, but knowing you have it growing will make it all that much easier to bare :)

at least you don't have to grow them in to mothers first, that's what i have to do before i see my next indoor harvest. i have 10 sd x cj seedlings just sprouted and 2 of my own top44 x sd/cj. but i have to get them big fast as i want to flower clones of them all to see what's what. last time i grew out the sd x cj seeds i made every single female was a winner. so this time i'm keeping mums, re vegging is too risky that's how my last 5 phenos died.

anyway, how long you plan to veg them?

STUPPA

Alright gaius , yeah i hope she pulls thru it would be a waste otherwise and these cuts were pretty perfect when i got them ,they were rooted in 4 days which is always a good sign.
I'm just kicking myself that i was too rough with them ,i forgot how careful you have to be with young cutts d'oh!.

What is that strain you have sour D and what is CJ ?, is top44 the fast finishing one ? . I hear you about re-vegging it's a PITA i hate the way they stay in limbo for so long before they veg proper again.

I'm aiming for 4-5 weeks veg in total if all goes well , I am transplanting the 3 good plants today into the big pots and then will have to put them under 3 x 400w , so that should speed the growth rate up even more. Hopefully they will be ready to go in 2 1/2 weeks .

STUPPA

Your blue cheeses look just like mine Big Buddha's?

Hi jacuzzisplot I dont know if it's big buddhas mate it smells just like cheese to me and stinks as much as the original cheese clone that i've had before .The smell is a joke really for a 3 week old plant in veg .
Does yours smell cheesey or do you get something else with it?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Shame about that snoe lagging on you mate. She normally a vigorous monster.

The Blue Cheese I am 100% is the Suicide Cheese cut... either way Stuppa mate, its right up your street... I don't like it... so it must be cheese. LOL

Last edited:

STUPPA

Ah cheers for that herb , i will change the name of the thread to "not blue cheese and defo snoesleeper" now LMAO.

The 1 snoe is very good and has over taken the cheeses now , i just got a bit careless with that other one :shucks: oops .

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Hi there Highlander :wave: , to say i am looking forward to a bit blue cheese would be an understatement ! the smell is already driving me nuts LOL ,i have sod all bud at the moment and all my funds are going into this grow so i'm in for a long period of abstinance .

Thanks for the advice on lil' snoe ,yes there are roots out the bottom of the pot but not as much as the other snoe and both snoes are exactly the same age and had the same treatment .

I think i have found out what is wrong with her , i took a bit of coco off the top of the pot the other day so i could see the 1" rockwool cube that she was originally in and guess what? there is a big knot right at the bottom of the stem :yoinks:

I rekon that when i took her out of the box she came in i snapped the stem and now the stem has repaired but the knot is preventing the uptake of nutes/water this is why she has hardly grown compared to the other snoe .

What i'm gonna do is fill the pot right up with coco so as much of the stem is covered as possible and hope that some new roots will form above the knot and then they can bypass it .HOpefully she will then get big enough to get over it .

that should work bro...you could take a cut aswell just in case,,,,

you said your planning for 4 weeks veg yeh,,,7/10 day for you cut to root and 3 weeks veg,,,that cut to be a good size by then:)

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts