What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
How abouts i make some adds later today?
bunch of strains btw of subcool?
if you don't know subcool's genetics were a staple in a few "strains" by BOG.

so ahem,more recipe's for my Big Book of How To Knock Off's!

Later

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Tropical Rain said:
I haven't actually been around for ages.

:chin: i wonder if that had anything to do with all the people like myself you ripped off in the infamous trading thread LONG ago :asskick: .Beware of this one ya'll !!!!

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Teresa said:
:chin: i wonder if that had anything to do with all the people like myself you ripped off in the infamous trading thread LONG ago :asskick: .Beware of this one ya'll !!!!

all the people like who?
i left for my own security [thank you for EVER asking].

not to mention why not just tell everyone here,that im not a stand up guy?
why not tell everyone,what i have and still offer you?
what i feel is more than generous for a mere 5 blueberry [doubt it] and 5 bag seed [crushed] skunk beans?

who else got ripped off?
hmm i only ever had one other complaint out of the many transaction involved in... [i.e: so called sloppy handwriting on an envelope].

not to mention that I was the person who kept that whole damn thread in order,who dealt with everyone's complaints.[and i wasn't even a mod.]

so for you to dig it up after all this time.
in a whole different thread
on a whole different subject.
not to mention never once did i see further pm's inquiring about what happened.
not to mention after all this time,I offered via PM:

5 - A1 x SWT#3
3 - Reservoir Seeds Apollo Mist
3 - Soma Lavender x Somango
3 - Cindy '99
2 - Bog Sour Bubble

thats 16 beans to replace 5 so called blueberry's that grew out to be nothing [yep i do have the pics].
and some crushed black skunk beans.

the only other person that attempted to fuck me over [never sent what he made a deal to sent.] i still sent out his shit 3 different times,untill i learned of being scammed.

I wouldn't post this like this,but fuck it i've had enoguh of this shit.
don't throw rocks and then hide your hand.

if you were mad and wanted a apology you had one,if you wanted to be comp'd i offered more than you were owed.

but now that shit is just trolling.

later :badday:

bluebublelove

I love this thread!! Tropical Rain, I'm all about the idea of you turning the names of strains to links of a new thread, that sure seems like alot of work, but if your willing and able....:) I can spend hours thinking up these dreams, potentially realistic strains scribbled all over some notebook paper, we'll see if the madmans notes amount.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
good idea about the hyperlinks, would love to help you compline some pictures, pm me

and ignore the trolls!

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
also, maybe it would be beneficial to say which traits are prodminant (ie indica/sativa format)

i am currently trying to look up the heritage of some beans i have but can't tell what the dominant of each breed is

G

who would host this "strain guide"

I'd be down to participate, but I'd need to know more...I lost lots of shit on OG, and I really dont wanna waste my time again. (i learned alot...so not a complete waste)...but I spent quite a few hours of my life writing grow reports, and downloading pic's that are all now gone.

good idea though

G

Does anyone have any info on Afgooey? I have heard a lot of diff stuff.

GCG

G

Humboldt Hippie said:
i heard it was an afghani x blueberry

Nah, afghan x blueberry is shihkaberry. Afghooey is white widow x afgan to best of my knowledge

Nevermind

G

ROT that would explain the thinner sat looking leaves. Do you have any details on how it grows ? Days to harvest, nute hog or not and is it pest resistent?

Sorry for all the questions I just can't find any info on it.

Thanks
GCG

Reign of Terror

opps its afghani #1 x mauihaze

and from a thread, one person had it go to 9 weeks, and at 8 it looked pretty cloudy but it wasnt a close up so...
18afgd56bud.jpg

and as for the other questions i have no clue, i have yet to acquire the clone or start my first grow yet lol...ive just been learning as much as i could for a year so far and soon i will start

Sorry if i didnt help you much...im just a newb tryin to learn

Best Regards,
Reign :wave:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
"original diesel" .... I would love to know if I could get seeds ... or is this clone only?
if not your saying ECSD is closer to the orig. than NYCD?
need some diesel tastes back home.....

cheese ... is 1989.... skunk #1 pheno ....

PEACE

Keep updating the list ..... one of the most useful posts..... but now Im looking for flowering times... he he ehe