What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats yer top of the top holy grail strain??

i know everyones opinion verys quite a bit but im curious 2 know what is everyones fav holygrails...like if you could have one last smoke b4 you passed on which bud would be lining yer bowls?? mine personally would be ssh(as of now) but im still tryin to find sum more holys to try out and thats why im startin this thread:joint: i know theres gota be better 1s out there..p.s. dont flame me if a bunch of these threads have been started..im to lazy to look right now haha:woohoo:

E

eidanyosoy

Chemdog and Deep Chunk come to mind...no one wants to share their bags of those lol.

G

grapepunched

I like grape strains and haze strains.
Everybody has different preferences.
I love bubblegum.

-gp

Buddle

Veteran
ECSD....dialed in and grown to its full potential..SOUR Grapefruity,flavor that never ends..

Norkali

• Kali Mist (Pre '00)
  • OG Kush (SFV)
  • ECSD
  • Chemdawg - Currently growing. :yes:

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
if you could have one last smoke b4 you passed on which bud would be lining yer bowls??

Cinderella-99

Only smoked 3.5 grams of her over a year ago.

After 20+ years of toking I've NEVER come across smoke like that. Been chasing her ever since.

The medicinal value for my Asperger's Syndrome is off the charts.

DIH419

There is a cindy cut floating in my area that tastes like smoking grape wine (merlot) with tastes of mellon in the background.

waveguide

Veteran
some papuan sativa could be a growly hail, i mean a holy grail, if conscionably acquired.

imo there's a spirit in the plant, and i'm all about the stone age, if you know what i mean :p

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the ones ive smoked...
1- jack herer
2- northern lights
3- old school rks skunk

and the ones i havent smoked but by info choose theese 3
1- uk cheese
2- amnesia haze
3- anything from the diesel family...

Still looking for my grail, the best I found so far is Grapefruit and Sour D x OGKush.

But I believe the grail is hiding somewhere in the haze...

:wave:

nice all of those sound delicious:joint: btw where can you get ahold of any dj strains?? only ones i can find are cocoa kush and vailluna and those dont sound like my bag:yoinks: