What's new

Rank the OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a fair amount of Hype associated with "OG Kush" in the past few decades. It has also become one of the most sought after elites in the marijuana community. Specifically, over the past few years numerous amounts of phenos have been popping up. What started with an original, then a few different cuts has grown into OG pheno mayheim. With so many different OG's out there now, there is a large amount of personal preference and confusion about the overall ranking of the phenos. My goal in this thread is to provide readers with personal opinions about the overall ranking of the OG phenos based on EXPERIENCE (smoking/growing) these type of plants. Please provide a ranking of the OG phenos which you have had EXPERIENCE with. Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Keep it civil.

SCC2's list:
1.Ogers Kush- GreenCrackMan from OverGrw cut
2.Tahoe
3.Larry
4.SFV
5.Ghost
6.Tripple OG
7.Abusive
8.SAC#2

soon to be ranked on the list:
PR OG
Apothecary
Diablo

others that are existant:
Raskal's OG
HA OG
Pioson OG
SAC#1 & #3
Humbolt OG
JDOG
Thats all i can remember for now
:rasta:

sorry don't have any pics of the GCM cut (I wanna shoot myself for not taking pics at the time), but from my experience back in the 90's this is the cut that was simply known as OG KUSH or Ogers Kush. I'm only calling it the GreenCrackMan cut because it deserves to have the label of where it came from. Now, there are so many different OG's its rediculous. So when I compare OG's now a days I campare them to the GCM cut because thats what the standard for OG kush was in the 90's.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so the OGers kush is the standard ogkush.....??

an OGers Kush = Ghost1 or GhostOG

you missed out the OGfire

RottenDawg

GreenCrackMan? Is that Dave from RDC? I have an awesome OG cut that is not labeled anything but OG, till I change it that is. I've run it with the SFV, Abusive, Ghost, Lemon OG and a few OG crosses. It's the best IMO, most potent for sure. Taste is more like a Burnt Rubber OG taste, not so lemony. Who is the GreenCrackMan? It's gota be Dave from RDC, I've never heard of Green Crack associated with any other name. Nice thread friend. Peace...........RD

Last edited:

RottenDawg

So please, any more info on the GrenCrackMan cut of OG? Smell? Taste? High/Stone? Compared to other OG? Look? Yield? How long to finish?... Thanks all...........RD

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i assoceate OGkush with lemon pistole.........i remember years ago when the hype began it was all about the lemon pistole taste....then suddenly it was more about potency

cali has been shouting about OG`s taste for years....its all going to become a joke soon....unless the FIRE cut is the ONE.....

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Ive only smoked SFV OGK. It was the most potent ive ever smoked so far for sure, head pounding potency. It smelled like old gym socks though.

T

totaln00b

Pretty much agree with OP's list.

Humboldt and Diablo are good but I would put them towards the bottom of the list. Is JDOG OG = J-OG?

As far as OG Kush becoming a joke... it already has! BUT! It is still awesome when you find a nice batch.

Time to smoke some OG Herijuana :joint:

Hollaachu

thanx

thanx

Pirate138 said:
Ive only smoked SFV OGK. It was the most potent ive ever smoked so far for sure, head pounding potency. It smelled like old gym socks though.

Hey Pirate, Thanks for the rep points last monthy over at Souther Alliance....San Fernando Valley OG

D

dankbudz

OG kush has been a joke for a while now. OG this or OG that. OG is nothing but a selling point nowadays.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its all about the batch.....or a specific members cut...

Capt.CRIP from Krypto seeds is sayin the OGfire is exactly what we all want....heavy lemon pistole fule

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no chance....some are good, some are a sales point

kush is now worth more than most due to hype....from what i read..you dont need to have an amazing OGKUSH cut to have good weed.....but if you want that amazing taste, i think its best not to waste your time with anything but SFV, OGfire, ghost, poison..etc.....some peeps will be passin stuff that just aint up to standard

D

dankbudz

julsbagellog said:
og will never be a joke I dont care what cut it is there all bomb if done correctly.

any cut will be somewhat good if done correctly....even bagseed. you obviously havent seen very many OG cuts.

englishrick said:
no chance....some are good, some are a sales point

kush is now worth more than most due to hype....from what i read..you dont need to have an amazing OGKUSH cut to have good weed.....but if you want that amazing taste, i think its best not to waste your time with anything but SFV, OGfire, ghost, poison..etc.....some peeps will be passin stuff that just aint up to standard

EXACTLY!!! the majority...like more than 70% are just selling points using the name to make people think that they are getting something good.

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

OG kush and purple erkle go hand in hand.

people will cross something to an OGK and call it OG something or OG that. then theyve got something new tagged OG. then everyones like theres a new OG weve gotta try that one just because its got OG in it

the samething applies to purple erkle. people will cross it to something, pop the seeds, choose a pruple pheno and BOOM theres a new purple on the market.

IMHO i think people should stick to the originals. as everything else is just watered down. perfect example grand daddy purple. GDP is just a watered down erkle....used to make up for a lil yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts