What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST... Treasure Hunt II

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Here are the answers for this round....

Here are the answers for this round....

Clue #1: She was Pollinated by a Male from SD's G13 collection's G13 x G13 backcross. [NYCD x G13-Grat3fulH3ad]

Clue #2: If a surprise variety is what excites you, this is definitely IT! [Whos Ya Momma-Dutchgrown]

Clue #3: The Haze x Deep Chunk (Tule Fog) mother plant was a big favorite. [CalJax-Tom Hill]

Clue #4: A tropical Sativa from La Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean, just 20 degrees South of the equator. [Zamal-The GN Collection]

Clue #5: The first choice of commercial Dutch growers, it is compact and covered with crystals. [White Widow F2-Silent Bob]

Clue #6: Take note of plants with purple hued main & leaf stems, these are the tootyfruity smelling, tastiest buds and also some of the better yielders and early finishers. [SuperSkunk x Bubblegum F1-Amanda]

Clue #7: A very creative high! Good for inspiration, meditation, pain relief and for arts & craft. [Himalaya Gold-Green House Seeds]

Clue #8: From way down under, where the cute koala bears and kangaroos roam. [Afghani x Mango Sativa-Wallyduck]

Clue #9: A strong clear high, with a lemon/fruit loop smell/taste. Very uniform, and very good! [Apollo 11 F2-Jimmynitz]

Clue #10: Contents of this four-way include our queen California Indicia x Afghan bred out with a strong branching Mexican x Columbian stud. [Robert Plant-Swan Song Seeds]

tragic1

I just made it in on that one. Thanx to Zep for the cool contest and keep up the good work with Swan Song. :friends:

G

I wish I had read the thread before looking for all the answers.....nahhhhh, I thought it was a blast anyways. Although winning some new seeds would have made it awsome. Thanks ZH

G

Swansong Seeds

Can you feel their Presence?

I Got my contest seeds & thought they'd look nice next to my Led Zeppelin - THE OBJECT - a rare promo item from the days of the Presence LP

Thanks Zeppelindood !

G

High Zepp. I got my seeds today :smile:. Thanx Dg and zepp for a rockin contest. I'll be germing these real soon. Peace. *bong* :friends: :biglaugh:

:wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Sweet Dev... you'll do 'em proud ~

quadracer.... actually it'll be Treasure Hunt III and yeah I think we may :wink:

R

Ronley

Even though this was months ago, I just wanted to say that I just noticed this now, and I had to say thats its similar to Willie Wortels Cannaquiz.

In that Quiz,there were 11 questions posted every week for 11 weeks, and the contestents had to surf all of www.hempcity.net. and www.canibbisculture.com and various other hemp related sites to find the answer.
It was not easy because the questions were hard and pretty tricky.
The cost of entry was $4.20. and it was the first time that I ever heard of 4.20.

The prize there was : 1 FULL WEEK OF ALL EXPENSES PAID TO HEMPCITY A.K.A WILLIE WORTEL INCLUDING FLIGHTS, HOTEL AND A CANNACASE BRITFCASE THAT WAS FULL OF WEED, HASH, AND EVERY BIT OF MARAJUANA PARAPANALIA AVAILABLE...

Now thats was a contest and prize that I will remeber for the rest of my life...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'd be happy to toss in a couple of packs of Sour Saver 2.5 and a couple of Double Sour Bubble for the winners.... it's DG & the Man's call.... if I hear it's cool, we're on again...