What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG temple ball

Hash Artist

I just wanted to share a couple photos of a temple ball made from last seasons harvest. Hash was extracted via ice water and bubble bags using BOG strains (sour bubble, sweet Cindy, and boggle gum.) This is a mix of mid grades. It’s been pressed twice using the Frenchy Cannoli hot water- wine bottle method, and been curing in a jar for around 4 months. Smell is smooth and Spicey, sweet,chocolate, cinnamon. Outside is a darker brown color while the inside has a fresher looking golden hue. Thx for taking a look. Let me know if there’s anY questions.

Attachments

• 82106C11-C72D-46E7-8AB1-93404E9195FA.jpg
    82106C11-C72D-46E7-8AB1-93404E9195FA.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 0E15496D-85F7-4DD9-B76D-E112F8DFB129.jpg
    0E15496D-85F7-4DD9-B76D-E112F8DFB129.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 56
  • C6A94942-98E9-470A-BDBC-0BA03B4E7799.jpg
    C6A94942-98E9-470A-BDBC-0BA03B4E7799.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 52

Badfishy1

I just wanted to share a couple photos of a temple ball made from last seasons harvest. Hash was extracted via ice water and bubble bags using BOG strains (sour bubble, sweet Cindy, and boggle gum.) This is a mix of mid grades. It’s been pressed twice using the Frenchy Cannoli hot water- wine bottle method, and been curing in a jar for around 4 months. Smell is smooth and Spicey, sweet,chocolate, cinnamon. Outside is a darker brown color while the inside has a fresher looking golden hue. Thx for taking a look. Let me know if there’s anY questions.

This exactly.... top quality lad

Hash Artist

Update

Update

Cure on this hash is coming along nicely. I suppose I could have been more clear on several points regarding cure. After fully drying, still in a chopped up broken up consistency, resin was cured for around 3 months in parchment and glass jar. This initial cure was coupled with consistent burping of the jars every few days. At the 3 month mark resin was pressed twice (frenchy style) and thrown back into the jar for an additional month. Initial pictures are taken following the 4 month mark as previously stated. Hash still had a yellow/green fresh hue to it and the smell was just starting to take off.

Update:
It’s been another month in cure (5 month total) so I wanted to slice the ball and share an updated photo. Hash is much creamier looking, color starting to change, and while the smell is still smooth and rich it’s also much more pronounced. Can’t wait to try later this summer. I’ll report back with another pic and smoke report. I’m off to Barcelona and Lisbon! Cheers

Attachments

• 5647C8EA-2533-4138-82AF-706805DD5223.jpg
    5647C8EA-2533-4138-82AF-706805DD5223.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 49

Hash Artist

Smoke report

Smoke report

Temple ball has been aging now for an additional few monthes, for a total of almost 5 monthes since press. Few nights back I had the pleasure of sampling. Smoke was rich and smooth. Smell was grape chocolate, coffee, cinnamon, and damp soil. Smoke was smooth and sweet, with great body, coating my entire mouth in flovors of dark chocolate, roasted coffee, hash, and spice. Also pictured in my aging jar is small blonde temple ball of Bogglegum, cannoli end piece of Bogglegum, large cannoli of Sour Bubble and small cannoli of Lee Roy OG (almost two yr aged). Cheers:tiphat:

Attachments

• 3710E8B8-509A-4A62-94C8-18CE90C1F6D1.jpg
    3710E8B8-509A-4A62-94C8-18CE90C1F6D1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 60

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks absolutely terrible. You should send it to me so I can dispose of it for you.:biggrin:

herbgreen

Veteran
Temple ball has been aging now for an additional few monthes, for a total of almost 5 monthes since press. Few nights back I had the pleasure of sampling. Smoke was rich and smooth. Smell was grape chocolate, coffee, cinnamon, and damp soil. Smoke was smooth and sweet, with great body, coating my entire mouth in flovors of dark chocolate, roasted coffee, hash, and spice. Also pictured in my aging jar is small blonde temple ball of Bogglegum, cannoli end piece of Bogglegum, large cannoli of Sour Bubble and small cannoli of Lee Roy OG (almost two yr aged). Cheers:tiphat:

I knew it...Cannabis Confectionaries of the highest order!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran

Delicious!!:tiphat:

Dawgfunk

Just stumbled across this after I got curious about turning some bubble into temple balls...mmmm makes my mouth water looking at those hash pics. Great job hash artist, thanks for the tips. Looks like some primo stuff.

djibra

looks nice
how long did they flower? and were all the trichomes abmer*

Hash Artist

Djibra the plants were grown outdoors with the Boggle Gum finishing the fastest at around 50 days. The Sweet Cindy finished next at 55-60 days. Sour Bubble took the longest at 60-70 days and phenos I had could have gone longer weather permitting. Trichomes at harvest we’re about 10percent Amber 90percent cloudy. One indicator of mature resin- the trichomes feel sandy or granular when I caress a bud with my fingers. Another positive resin indicator- when I trim buds prior to freezing, the resin will stack on the scissors.