What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

John Dunsworth {Mr Lahey}

Gmack

He was my favorite character on the show. Ricky a close second but the show will never be the same. I hope the season they filmed this summer has him in it a lot and he's back on the liquor

shithawk420

Veteran
OH MY FUCK!my favorite actor of all time.he was a Shakespearean actor for fucks sake.can't believe it.I'm in shock.I'm speechless.this drinky poo is for you John.the shithawks are dragging you off to the big shit nest in the sky.RIP:badday:

810FireFarm

" ignorance is bliss when tis foley to be wise.....tempis fuck-it"

he will be watching over all of you, like a god damn shit-hawk

i guess that's the way she goes boys...tragic

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
So many belly laughs with this guy. Best onscreen drunk ever. Fucking drinks are on me, boys. Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Lahey, you drunk co@%$?cker.

shithawk420

Veteran
I thought he was healthy.he didn't drink,was physically active.looked good for his age.the guy was brilliant.was into politics pretty hard.had lots of great ideas.at least we got one more season with him,but don't know what the hell they're gonna do without him.such a huge blow to TPB

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
He was definitely my favorite character on TPB. I was on you tube today and came across a really kool video of him. If you search "John Dunsworth cement" you'll find it. I thought it was great. Seemed like a really good guy

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
From the Drunk and On Drugs Funtime Happy Hour, it's Papa Karlson's Feetza Pizza!
Try a slice o' Papa Karlson's Feetza Pizza - you'll never be the same!

[YOUTUBEIF]q1YjoTyzShg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gmack

I thought he was healthy.he didn't drink,was physically active.looked good for his age.the guy was brilliant.was into politics pretty hard.had lots of great ideas.at least we got one more season with him,but don't know what the hell they're gonna do without him.such a huge blow to TPB

I'm just guessing but pneumonia is probably what got him. He traveled lots for tpb shows and that can lead health issues in older people. His daughter said it was a brief illness that got him and that fits with pneumonia.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,makes sense Gmack.him and Pat Roach (Randy)did a lot of shows on the road.wish I could've seen them.probably gonna be impossible to get a hold of a copy of the shitinary or whatever it's called now

hyposomniac

I'm just guessing but pneumonia is probably what got him. He traveled lots for tpb shows and that can lead health issues in older people. His daughter said it was a brief illness that got him and that fits with pneumonia.

Shit winds only make it worse