What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent orange soiless 2k grow

raven44

Hopefully soiless is fitting for this section. If not pls move this to the appropriate section.. hydro?? Anyways...

This is my agent orange soiless grow. I'm in promix cut with perlite

I was shown how to grow this way last year. This is my second agent orange grow. My first AO grow was one plant. This time I have five. And also one Swiss cheese x Pink papaya

The agent orange goes for 11-12 weeks I'm told. Longest I've let the pheno go for is 9 wks. Started this pheno from seed I was given.

Using cutting edge nutrients. Reg 1k hps lights cheap bulbs

Last edited:

raven44

picture.php

hermdog

Looking good!
I've pheno hunted Agent Orange, few ever needed more than 10 weeks. They all loved having their main stalk crushed and bent in veg. They make it pretty easy to turn the canopy into a table top without ever topping, the lowers on most phenos I've seen are super vigorous.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I'm interested as well. I've had some follies with an Agent Orange clone I picked up in Denver.
:laughing:
She was very pH sensitive and was a pain to clone. My brother grew her out and she smells amazing. I need to grow her out myself. This phenotype was short and dense with super close nodes. Finished in about 9 weeks.

:lurk:

raven44

Well that pic didn't work as planned lol...

This AO was given to me by a very knowledgeable grower. He taught me to grow as I stated above. He told me he likes to let it go 11-12 weeks and that's when u get the best of the terp profile.

It's know to be a huge yeilder. And one of the first AO lines to have come out. He's old school... anyways... more pics and updates to come. They r at week four rn

raven44

This AO clones very well, this pheno is quite large or stretchy but I plan to crack more seeds and hopefully not have that issue. The high at week nine wasn't impressive at all with this pheno. She was growing in a tent and got pm so clipped her early coulda let her go tho in hindsight using ozone as a foliar spray really knocks the pm back...

raven44

Is there a better way to post multiple pics....??

I have one AC hood w the glass on it.. and one that us missing the glass simply cause I didn't get it with the hood I plan to install a new piece of glass in time but for now temps r ok and I don't see heat stress to be concerned with. The big ones r under the hood w the glass atm tho lol..

raven44

Ok so the pics of the leaves are this grow... slight problems any thoughts appreciated

The other pics are last AO harvest. The bud is suuuper super tasty... I'm expecting about 1lb per plant so wish me luck :)

I was taught to only train by removing suckers. Basicaly lollipop anything that won't be in the canopy.

Never top I was taught especially...

Attachments

• 20161012_112049.jpg
    20161012_112049.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20161012_112030.jpg
    20161012_112030.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160802_185723.jpg
    20160802_185723.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160802_190208.jpg
    20160802_190208.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20160802_190010.jpg
    20160802_190010.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 17

raven44

I have been giving a full strength feed, every other day

Soon the plan is to be giving them full strength feeds every day. They r just now starting to swell and really start to drink

raven44

By the way thank you for stopping by and checking out a new users grow :)

Hope u guys stick around, it's nice to get other people's views and thoughts :)

raven44

Yeah, she's definitely sativa dominant. And somewhat lanky pheno I'll crack more seeds this yr and do another AO grow w a new pheno

These girls do not disappoint tho trust me. She gets frosty and terrrpy