What's new

Bagseed Glory 2

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Not sure what she is but she sure is beautiful! So so white! She is starting to purple/blue up on me. Anyone out here know what she is? The seeds were given to me from a Northern Cali grower. He thought the seeds came from GDP but was not sure. I thought GDP was clone only? Please correct me if I am wrong. I did clone the shit out of her! Enjoy these pics and anyone with info concerning her should holla at me asap! Keep It GreeN and Safe!!!

It's probably a GDP hybrid, that is if it really has any GDP in it . See if your friend who gave it to you can tell what it's daddy that was used to make the seed with the GDP clone. :pimp3:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I will see him tonight. I will ask him then what he thinks it is. I have another female flowering from this same bag of seed,once lights are on I will get pics of her too

hashit

Hey hempluvr long time no see! I'm very interested in knowing who the daddy is as GDP is clone only (maybe it selfed?)...Great lookin buds.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Hey hempluvr long time no see! I'm very interested in knowing who the daddy is as GDP is clone only (maybe it selfed?)...Great lookin buds.

Sup hashit!!!! I got no answer as to what this is. He has no clue. He said they came from something purple and he swore it was GDP. Ah,well. Whatever she is it is nice. Right now she smells like spearmint gum. More pics to come tonight. Plus I have another plant from the same seedlot(supposedly)pics to come of both tonight! Take it easy and stay safe!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
2nd Mystery Lady

2nd Mystery Lady

Here is the other Mystery lady that came from the same bag of seeds.
10 seeds total and 4 popped. 3 were females and 1 a shitty male. Let me know what ya`ll think! Stay safe and Keep It GreeN!!!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
1st plant in ?

1st plant in ?

Here is the 1st plant in question. She is ripening super duper fast. Heavy resin producer too. She has been in flowering right around 50 days. Looking like a week to 10 days and she will be ripe for the picking. Enjoy these pics!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Texacali nice to have u stop by and thanks for your input. Both plants are looking real nice. Ripening fast. I will have to get some pics up this weekend. Both ladies are packing on the weight. Thanks for the kind words too. Stay safe and Keep It GreeN!!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
My pc will be back up and running tomorrow. I will have to update. Both plants are looking real nice.

Thanks for your input stagehand. Do u have any pics of your c99? Would be nice to see and compare. Being I have never grown cindy out I have no idea what the diff phenos look like.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Mad amounts of crystal!!! This should definitely be a keeper. Hope the potency is up there too, but something tells me it shouldn't be a problem. One question, is she really stinky or mild?

TGT

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Mad amounts of crystal!!! This should definitely be a keeper. Hope the potency is up there too, but something tells me it shouldn't be a problem. One question, is she really stinky or mild?

TGT

Right now she smells like a mix of spearmint gum/skunk. It seems mild now but to be honest I cannot smell much of anything over the super skunk I have in there. That bitch stinks BAD!!! I`m flushing this girl again tonight so I will let ya know how she smells and if mild or not.

Mad.Dapper-Gotdamn right!!! I love bagseed. While yes I have had some rugged males I have never ever gotten a bad bagseed. Infact there is 1 I wish I would have kept. She smelled like cat piss and had the kind of high that makes people happy when its gone

What it could be is anybody's guess. But judging at the look of those trichs, just take a couple lungfulls after drying, give the Greenhouse Seedboys the finger, and be proud you didn't spend a fortune on genetics. Believe me, I ran across some bagseed that turned around and knocked me & my friends off our asses. It is also widely rumored the coveted OG Kush was stumbled upon from bagseed. Never underestimate bagseed!

Latest posts

Latest posts