What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~HALLOWEEN CONTEST: Crossword Puzzle ~~~

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:jump: :jump: :woohoo:Heads up! :woohoo: :jump: :jump:

I'm currently making a crossword puzzle as a Halloween contest, of sorts. It really
has nothing to do with Halloween (the puzzle) but is a puzzle called 'Who Am I'. :D

This puzzle is fairly simple, with all answers being located via Seedbay and/or SeedBoutique websites.

There will be just ONE winner declared. So this is the reason to give you all a bit
of fair warning....cause the first to PM ALL correct answers to me wins. And what
does the winner receive....something VERY special!!!!!!!! Something AWESOME!
Something most interesting and delicious! Something very rarely obtainable!

We must give a BIG THANK YOU to IBC SupportTeam for donating this prize....is
a TOP PRIZE which I'd think any grower would LOVE to have in their garden. :canabis:

So the prize is a 5 seed pack of:

There is currently a pack of these on Seedbay and the bid is $305 for a pack of 10! :yoinks:

Here's the description:

We are happy to announce the latest addition to the IBC. Memy's Finest Seed Co. has been a long time coming. Memy Selfandi made a name for himself by sharing the world class genetics he collected. A self proclaimed STRAIN WHORE, Memy got to pass alot of genetics through his hands and pick and choose his favorites. Old time clones like G13, Blackberry and Cali-O have made an impression on Memy. Memy's Finest will be a collection of the finest OG genepool. Blackberry Bx2 is the culmination of hard work and a bit of luck. Expect variation in color from Raspberry Red to Fluoresent Purple to Black as a Plum. Green pheno's can show in about 1 out of 6, but are real KEEPERS for sure! The flavor is a musky fruity earthy type with insense scented smoke. The potency was increased by using a strong father to create the seed that would back cross the mother clone to create this IBL to be. This is a treat for any grower to have in their stable.

So get ready, be ready!!!!...want to give everyone a fair chance to know about
this contest and have the opportunity to win these 5 seeds, so keep an eye on
this thread if you want to be in contention!

Once I complete the puzzle it has to be forwarded to GL to put into proper format
for you all, so depending on how quickly that is done depends on when the puzzle
is posted. Best to keep checking in here!

Oh, and a happy treat filled HALLOWEEN to everyone! If you win these seeds
that will certainly be a TREAT!:woohoo:

:dance:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Think we are getting a bit closer to being ready to post the puzzle....are you all ready? :D

Are you excited about the prize this time?

Shall I wait a bit just to make sure everyone is ready? :confused:

dg

Rellikbuzz

Well, I really, really suck at crossword puzzles but I did want to send you a very special Halloween Greetings from Texas, DG!! We all love ya, gal!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
It is so simple......Rellik....just take the clues and match them to the variety they
describe...come on, give a try! Be ready! :D

When I post the puzzle, be sure to log answers by it's corresponding number everyone.

Answers via PM only!

dg

Rellikbuzz

Dutchgrown said:
It is so simple......Rellik....just take the clues and match them to the variety they
describe...come on, give a try! Be ready! :D

dg

Okay, okay . . . I'll give it a try! But I still wish you the happiest of Halloweens, DG!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here's the puzzle! Have Fun! There's Blackberry BX2 up for grabs!

Here's the puzzle! Have Fun! There's Blackberry BX2 up for grabs!

<P ALIGN=center><IFRAME SRC="halloween.html" WIDTH=850 HEIGHT=2200></IFRAME></P>

G

and just an fyi: to all you burnouts trying to do the puzzle on the screen

highlight...right click....print...selection

G

yo
i did the last one without a printer and came in :chin: a runner-up? :confused: it's worth a shot wikid, i did it the hard way, used notepad (2 seperate open applications), 2 seperate machines running next to eachother, 1 was googling the other was on here with the cw open (also 2 seperate windows, 1 being the puzzle and 1 being the questions to save myself clicks and scrolling :rasta: it took me almost 3 or 4 days straight i think :confused: yeah, don't try it :D DG is a doll but.......
im not doing it again.
cj

G

btw this one is childs play compared to the last one.... hmmm :chin: if i didn't have work tonite i would try it :biglaugh:
cj

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There's 2 Halloween contests going right now, the other being a photo contest (piece of cake!)
which would be a great place for those who want to participate but lack a printer
to make this puzzle a bit easier to follow.

The prizes which have been made available for these 2 contests should entice
everyone to give it a shot! Especially the photo contest. :yoinks:

This puzzle is NOT difficult...it is rather EASY compared to previous ones. Light
up a sativa....that should get your thinking caps on & working! :D

Hint: EVERY answer can be located on Seedbay and SeedBoutique websites.

:friends:
dg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Hmmm....good work D.G.....and it can't be as difficult as the last one now....can it?

....that was atrociously difficult...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
We have a WINNER!

We have a WINNER!

A big congrats to

:jump: :jump: :jump: :bis: poopypants :bis: :jump: :jump: :jump:

for getting ALL correct! :woohoo:

poopypants is now the proud owner of some very exquisite seeds! :canabis:

I'd also like to thank all those who took the time to enter. There was another entrant who also got all the answers correct, but was a couple days after poopypants entered with all correct answers and there was only 1 prize in this contest.

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
ANSWERS

ANSWERS

For all of you who spent time working on this puzzle, as well as anyone who would like to look it over, here's the answer key.

<P ALIGN=center><IFRAME SRC="answers.html" WIDTH=850 HEIGHT=2200></IFRAME></P>

:wave:
dg