What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ideal pot size for growing medium-sized plants?

daves4usc

Ithinkiam, those 42 watt/150 watt equivalents are te same bulbs I use. Those are point source bulbs so you get the best work load out of them in you have then horizontal.

Nicoli

Veteran
I get 2-3 footers in 1 gallon bags. I veg til 6-10" depending on strain. Depends on what you want I guess.

ithinkiam

Yeah, I still haven't transplanted them. (I've been sick.) They are creepin' up pretty fast and need to be put in bigger pots soon. I keep thinking that maybe I haven't allowed them enough time to mature but then I remember that I have 3 plants total and they will all yield at least a small amount which added altogether will hopefully be a few ounces. But who knows. I'm hoping for the best. :)

ithinkiam

True, true. Another good reason I need to start flowering. They have started to show sex, I think. But it's definitely too soon to tell. :/