What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best advice ever.

slackx

Veteran
I recommend Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible [Book] by Jorge Cervantes

Buying this was better than the day my first beans showed up...detailed pictures you can hold right upto your plants to diagnose...very detailed instructions with pictures how to correct your problems.

Did I mention how many easy to understand diagrams and pictures there were to go with pure facts. It's about 30 dollars brand new but totally worth it, you can rest assured any question you have will be answered by this book. Oprah should put it on her book club or something.

toohighmf

Veteran
Ever read Mel Thomas Cannabis Cultivation: A Complete Growers Guide?
this guy is the man. He was busted with one of the UK's Biggest indoor grows to date.
He covers everything!

best advice ever is KISS. keep it simply simple. i think thats nicer than keep it simple stupid. then, reading the stickies on all the forums.

toohighmf

Veteran
a good start is knowledge and a perfect environment. all ferts work, good genes are easy to find

A

ak-51

If your having a hard time deciding between two products just pick whichever one has the most sex appeal.

joking though... kind of.

chronicCA77

Yes - I've always turned to "Marijuana Horticulture" when I have questions about growing. Or I come here when I can't figure things out on my own.

:groupwave:

L

lysol

Scans from an older version (but you'll definitely want to buy the book because all of this has much more improved photos & descriptions in the latest editions)

opt1c

Veteran
some of the best advice when it comes to icmag is to have an open mind; you never know what ur going to learn buried in some random thread that will come as an eye opening revelation to u; and be generous with karma... something about icmag site karma comes back to u in the real world i like to think ;)

don't be afraid to ask ANY member a question either; we're ALL here for each other in the end personality quirks and eccentricities aside :joint: