What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Contest ~ Treasure Hunt III ***

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
dang that #2 is REALLY hard to find...i'll be comiting harakiri if i won't find it in time...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i'm putting my sword away. i've found it. and to think that i was going to give up.

G

Zep,
Very fun contest,Thanks for spiceing it up over the weekend,but IMHO I think ya gotta get a little tuffer with your descrip's,Anyone with a little forumn know how can easily find all these answer's,just look at me!I didnt really read all of em,I used the forumn tools and got them all,kinda simple.Maybe for a little tuffer 1 you could kinda reword or change "your" descrip's and it would be a lot harder.Just some thoughts,thanks. :wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Check your PMs ehonda.... YOU DID!!!! Congratulations, just shoot DG your safe info and your WR x BK is on the way :smile::yes:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Thanks to all you ICers for giving it a shot! Those strain reports are the b0mb, no? Keep up the solid efforts SmokeyP! Watch out for Treasure Hunt IV, coming to your local Gypsy Nirvana soon!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:jump: Congrats to all winners :jump:

WeedWrapperMan
Shopvac
hilljack
RED145

Posted Today! Expect incoming!

Just waiting on shipping info from ehonda,
then that prize will go out as well. :canabis:

Thanks zepp for running such a smooth contest! :woohoo:

:friends:
dg

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
odam... lol I forgot. Thanks Bart :smile:

Here are the answers....

1. Sativa Mexicana by Sativa Seedbank - cooked cook
2. Serious Seeds AK-47 (4F) - Four Fingers
3. Northern Lights #5 X Shiva [Nirvana] - Spankin' Elvis
4. Reeferman's Cherry Bomb ll Smoke Report - Rellikbuzz
5. dutch passions Oasis - cough_cough_eer
6. Amnesia Haze smoke Report - mothra
7. Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds - xxbluevelvetxx
8. Sour Cali *bong* Report - DeviLock
9. Bog's Lsd Smokey Report - SmokeyPufmaster
10. Res Seeds "Bottle Rocket" - Tolteca Empire

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
oh....we had to write the thread starters also...so that's wht i did wrong...won't happen next time

G

LOL,......Good,it's too easy to hit the search button anyway,and it put's those on dial-up on the losing side immediatley. :wave:

G

Congrats to ALL who played and thanks again for the Opportunity Zep DG GN & SB!

Congrats to ALL who played and thanks again for the Opportunity Zep DG GN & SB!

:woohoo: Reading the smoke reports is a Good idea even if there isn't a Hunt going down. This is why I joked about reading them ALL (which I did do .... but ..... I finished the Hunt and then went Back to finish reading the reports). Red you gave away your secret. You could have been the next ICer making people scratch their heads and wonder "How did Red get those so fast I can't even get past #2?" I was going to hold out on my Old School method but if ya'll want to know how let me know and I'd be happy to break it down for ya.

P.S. THE SWAN HAS LANDED! WR X BK is in da house.

G

Damn. Four treasure hunts and I've missed them all!
Who knows maybe I'll get the fifth.

G

Uh Jim Come here.....This was Treasure Hunt III. I was refering to the chance at a TH IV.

Latest posts

Latest posts