What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #4: GYPSY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY MIX BREEDER - Part II

G

tragic1 said:
Got my Diamond Head. Does anyone have any info on this strain?

Thanks Gypsy & DG

Borrowed from a strain guide:

Flow and a wonderful crystal-laden beauty from the Big Island have been united to form a powerful purple pineapple plant that will please any big kahoona. The flavor has a sativa sweetness that melts on the tongue as it comes thru the bong. The high is soaring at first and then levels out to a meditative buzz indicative of our typical Flow.

Type: Sativa - Indica, indoor
Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes.
Flowering time: 50 - 55 days.
Average height: 1 meter.
Yield: 300 - 350 grams / m² (dried, indoor).
High: relaxing and focused.
Taste: sweet and fruity.

JACKBAYBEH

Got my mini stash in the post today!!!!!
I love it!!! Good craftsmanship. Nice travel size.
You can bet I'm going to forever keep this baby filled with choice nuggs!!
Thanks again DG & Gypsy :wave:

G

Congrats to all the winners;

02-17-2005- 08:09 PM
SAG's Flow is one of my guesses

04-04-2005 – 11:08 AM
YO DG Girl - Any hints
Sagarmatha

G

Ah, Gypsy/Dutch? do you want recipients to do a grow thread in the contest area so peeps can see what has been won? or just add it your own grow thread?
I dont mind eitherway, they are being popped asap :yummy:
cheers :canabis:

G

Hi Leeroy, IMO the contest forum is only for contests, maybe you can just do a thread in the growers forums and put a link to it here when you have it going :smile:

Right ON with your Mangolian Indica, wishes do come true sometimes! :D

:wave:

:yoinks: 5 months too early and 5 months too late....oh well, that's the story of my life!! :pointlaug Congrats to all the winners!!

what up Leeroy! :wave: