What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #4: GYPSY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY MIX BREEDER - Part II

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The breeder who made the seeds used in the
'Gypsy's Magical Mystery Mix' is........
*drumroll please *

:woohoo:

SAGARMATHA

The winners who will each receive 1 pack of Sagarmatha Seeds
(of my choosing) and who are going to Part II are:

Bruce Lee

tragic1

Leeroy&Co

Kedei22000

vt nuggs

The Highlander

hilljack

newbgrow

JACKBAYBEH

Now....for Part II, will do a random drawing for that, with the winner receiving a
Gypsy Nirvana Mini Stash Box. Check back tomorrow for the drawing results.

:biglaugh: You didn't actually think I'd do that now did you? :biglaugh:

There is not going to be an annoucement of what the exact varieties are at this time,
you gotta grow them out and who knows, perhaps a bit later on we'll have another
contest for the specific varieties, yeah, that sounds like a better idea. Besides, all
you have to do is do some research of all Tony's varieties and based on what grows you
should be able to tell what they are, right????

Oh, and it won't do any good to ask Tony in his forum either. :bat:
He's not gonna tell you either, not yet. :wallbash: You all grow them
and then we'll discuss it again in another contest! :canabis:

I hope everyone got a kick out this, was fun wasn't it? And it's not over
yet!

:friends:
dg

Joemutt1978

I guess it is time to germ the rest, never done any of Sagarmatha Genetics before, one more to the list, thanks everyone for the good fair game!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Totally kewl. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks Sagamatha for providing all those free seeds also. IC, free seeds, winners, dang it don't get much better.

G

Awesome... that narrows it down a bit. Congrats to those that picked Sagarmatha!

One of my girls has those big ole Matanuska Tundra sorta leaves... will have to look at their offerings a bit closer... btw... IF you are not growing these out... GET BUSY! These beans are magic!

G

very cool...congratz to those that won the seeds, and good luck on the box

even though I didn't win
I feel like a winner.....since I have around 5 packs of that "mystery mix" stashed away

...recently started 6 beans...have 5 growing

G

congrats to the winners.

Alll of those with the mmm are also winners. I gave one pkg. away already. smile. I still have one pkg. keft for myself too.

good luck for that mini-stashbox

Avid

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
3 cheers for...

Bruce Lee

tragic1

Leeroy&Co

Kedei22000

vt nuggs

The Highlander

hilljack

newbgrow

JACKBAYBEH

way to go kiddies ~

nycnoob

Wow good job everyone who won..i seriously was about to pick that..oh well though..great job..have fun everyone..but I would like the stash box.. congrats everyone who won.

Latest posts

Latest posts