What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

newbgrow

There's no way strawberry cough adapted to strawberry fields, that doesn't make any sense, scientifically. The plants are too different, different species, they have no effect on each other. Is the strawberry cough indica or sativa? Because I don't think it's pure sativa like Haze is...

T

TheOneWill

runlp586 said:
Does anyone know about Sweet Blu? Here's what I have so far:
Sweet Blu = Sweet Skunk x Blueberry
Blueberry = [Oaxacan Gold X Chocolate Thai] X Highland Thai X Afghani
Sweet Skunk =

So, I guess the real question is what is Sweet Skunk, and does anybody know any different than the above?

Peace.
I had sweet blu before but it was just bud. I wish I could of got some seeds from it but never happened. :(

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
runlp586 said:
Does anyone know about Sweet Blu? Here's what I have so far:
Sweet Blu = Sweet Skunk x Blueberry
Blueberry = [Oaxacan Gold X Chocolate Thai] X Highland Thai X Afghani
Sweet Skunk =

So, I guess the real question is what is Sweet Skunk, and does anybody know any different than the above?

Peace.

the blueberry in an inbred-line. the parents are from Thai, Mexico and Afghani origin ...but it's not a polyhybrid like posted up there... the blueberry appeared in the F2 generation and was inbred till F4.

i don't know about sweet skunk but Red from Legends should know the answer.

P

Paco

what about jabberwoky? was that a nebu strain? all i know is that it's the name of a trail from 'round my neck of the woods.
paco

G

Guest 26753

G-13 is an extremely strong (i.e. very mind altering) strain of Cannabis that is the subject of many urban legends.
Fact: This strain ... all » (originally a single clone) was probably of Afghani origin, and provided a very potent smoke.

Last edited:

Boo2112

A short story

A short story

I have a friend that tells me all the time his shit is the G monster ...he is a older man in his early 60s and he has been growing for over 40s He was a teacher at OSU in farm reserch <<< He also tells me about a place in Mississippi <<< where his beans came from...and he worked for a summer....He also tells me he has not purchased a bean in over 30 years...... I dont no if it is real shit or not but it very good......... When i see him at Xmas ...I think i will take a pic if he will let me .....and i will post it.......

Until next time

:wave:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
yeah there is a marijuana research field at oxford,MS. i heard thats where G-13 came from, could be hearsay.

Elk Woman

Boo2112, I'm intrigued by your mention of the teacher at OSU; I lived awhile in Eugene (1980-1997) and have been to the ag fields of Corvallis as part of a master-gardening seminar; there was a breeder there who was responsible for creating the Snow Peas, "daughters of Delicata" squash, etc., and super-sweet corn. He was a very cool guy. I won't mention his name in case it's your friend; but ask him if that's the work he did, and thank him for me. Those veggies he developed are some of my very favorites.

G

truecannabliss said:
CHEESE is an 80's sensi SKUNK#1 pheno been kept alive since then , i have seen the year written somewhere but cant remember.
Peace

it was '89 i believe..................

BF
:rasta:

Boo2112

E>W>

E>W>

I sure will ask him.I do no he did visit many places in his younger years and i was in germany about that time myself...I never did enjoy much herb there BUT WOW the hash is another story...........At that time u could buy a plate of the stuff for around $100.00 it was about 5 or 6 " round ANd so many types mmmm mmmm GooD

biotek

ak 47

ak 47

howdy, this probanly old news but for the newer members I believe ak 47 is an afganxkush cross just thought I would trough that out as it is one of my top 5 strains I grow and not in your linerage.
bio :rasta:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
biotek, AK-47 is Colombian x Mexican x Thai x Afghan. An afghan/kush cross would be 100% indica and Ak-47 is 75% sativa.

Latest posts

Latest posts