What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tom hills old mendo

dogsnob

hope these pics come out as the uploading has been disabled any way shes at 19 days of flower from seed in coco coir sorry pics wont load

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Totally looking forward to the pics and grow DS. Should be some interesting plants in them. Good hunting!!!

vodoochild

Hope the upload is fixed soon, love your grows. Good luck with your tom hill gear, im sure itll be bomb.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
got a few that have just popped up beneath the soil for my outdoor grow..got these babies from a fellow member who will remain nameless( you know who you are) thanks again..I will be adding pics soon

peace
Chefboy

ps any info on these at all?

riddly

A friend told me that Old Mendo by Tom Hill is a mix of haze and deep chunk. Is it true? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thank you

L

larry badiner

if you have germination problems, try placing the seeds in a rockwool cube and keep under hid lighting. i usually see taproots in a day, and seedlings by day 2-3

also some seeds can take up to 3 weeks to germ

Latest posts

Latest posts