What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabinoids kill cancer

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Had cannabis been studied as much as it should have been, I seriously doubt chemo would have been invented. Combining this thought, with the real world statistics of oncology (Trillions in research and treatment have produced very small changes in statistics), and I feel comfortable in saying a lot of money has been wasted, along with a lot of people still being killed, or having seriously damaged immune systems and reduced ability to enjoy life.

Keep pushing, folks, we'll get this changed sooner than I ever expected. :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
for anyone reading this with cancer, get advice from a medical professional. not from random people online who are not qualified to make such claims.
I don't count the opinion of professionals who have zero education on cannabis. Nobody else should either. Lest you forget, the medical experts used to all agree on drilling skull vents to release evil spirits.

We, as a species have educated ourselves beyond drilling holes. As new information continues regarding cannabis, I expect the current chemo therapies to go the way of the dodo. It will be looked back on as one of the greatest tradgedies ever foisted on mankind.

In Colorado, I've known oncologists to send quite a few people to seek cannabis professionals. They do so because their education is not enough to keep the patient alive. Colorado and other cannabis friendly states are accumulating an ever increasing number of former stage 4 cancer patients who've survived and now thrive.

The future is yours to grab and benefit from. Be your best. :)

Galaxy420

Indeed, the major reason for using chemo as a 'last resort' option is due to how damaging they are to the immune system and body in general. ESPECIALLY with children.

Proper use of cannabinoids ( along with correct food choices) is extremely effective, throughout the body. Shrinking and healing tumors, through direct contact and the boost it brings to the immune system.

The issue society has is the corruption/suppression of proper information about cannabis. Not just any strain is appropriate for everyone in all situations. CBD/THC and terpene ratios, dosages and carrier media, all effect the outcome.

The suppression of cannabis research, due to prohibition, has ended the lives early of hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people already.How many more will suffer the damage of chemo, before the feds finally allow freedom of research?

each person psychically needs to communicate with cannabis bushes to resonate/vibrate at the same level to produce similar life affirming cannabinoids... the tuning fork example where your intent reverberates into all living things that then resonate with that intent... the plant is waiting to grow what you intend it to

edit. I say this because so far we have identified more constituent parts in cannabis than any other living plant or plants... the plant can contain the biological information ( storage) to later represent that bio info back to your active cb receptors via bio-chemical channels attuned to pro-homeostasis

edit #2 ... it is up to each person to do this personally and not give all your energy over to other people ( doctors) to fix you...

Last edited:

Slen

Seen!

Seen!

each person psychically needs to communicate with cannabis bushes to resonate/vibrate at the same level to produce similar life affirming cannabinoids... the tuning fork example where your intent reverberates into all living things that then resonate with that intent... the plant is waiting to grow what you intend it to

slen - agreed! Methinks everythink is at the level....

edit. I say this because so far we have identified more constituent parts in cannabis than any other living plant or plants... the plant can contain the biological information ( storage) to later represent that bio info back to your active cb receptors via bio-chemical channels attuned to pro-homeostasis

edit #2 ... it is up to each person to do this personally and not give all your energy over to other people ( doctors) to fix you..

slen - please turn us on to some links
Thanks!!!

herbgreen

Veteran
An Aromatic Herb that gets you 'lifted' is always of value...

No substitute for just feeling a little better!

Spaventa

Veteran
You are just another guy on the internet.

It seems you are not a professional.

Enough said

Professionals are payed according to their opinions. Admitting you are the only one here with a material interest in the subject lends you no credibility.

Gry

Single payer or we will always be number one in costs while we are # 27 and still slipping with results compared to the balance of the world.

Disclaimer: I am biased as can be. I have cancer (clear cell). Profit based medicine and integrity. What could ever go wrong ?
When cancer happens, it is really important to find a good advocate.

Galaxy420

CBDV-a = killing cancer- zero psycho activity- derived from European Hemp
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130059018

another...

https://www.google.com/patents/US7344736

foods that act like cannabis does on active receptor sites...
https://www.researchgate.net/public...annabis_Plants_and_the_Endocannabinoid_System

article showing the importance of Omega three fatty acids and endocannabinoid regulation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21278728

chart of 66 found cannabis active cannabinoids from a few years ago... we have almost doubled the amount found now up to 118 total cannabinoids recognized
https://www.medicinalgenomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Chemical-constituents-of-cannabis.pdf

a prettier presentation
http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/documents/CMS_MedicalCannabis_Handout_060716.pdf

Slen

If anyone has any links dealing specifically with plants, any plants, sensing the nutritional / healing needs of the grower please share!
I've read secret life of plants and secrets of soil, rudolf Steiner, etc etc
and am looking for newer explorations of our mystical relationships with all forms of life.
Thanks

Galaxy420

If anyone has any links dealing specifically with plants, any plants, sensing the nutritional / healing needs of the grower please share!
I've read secret life of plants and secrets of soil, rudolf Steiner, etc etc
and am looking for newer explorations of our mystical relationships with all forms of life.
Thanks

Harmonic resonance and purposeful intent... plants are aware

Farm Hero

Yep, no chemo poison please, just massive amounts of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavinoids. I'll take my chances with nature, radiation-free is the way to be

Galaxy420

Trying to fix cancer with phytocannabinoids is a huge problem,stupid issue, Hit and Miss... using phyto-canbinoids as daily preventive medicine is Easier, if only it were legal WTF!?! even consuming raw cannabis molecules can be a better long term stable source of cannabinoid like metabolites for your ECS to signal with... as opposed to highly oxygenated cannabinoids as gained from decarboxylated product like smoking vaping etc...