What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Its that time of year again and Mass laws have changed in favor of cultivating your own marijuana plants. 6 per home. 12 max if 2 people live there.

Got 4 sites where Im teaching my friends to grow their own meds outdoors.
1 site has 12 plants split 3-ways.
2nd site has 8 plants split 50/50.
3rd site has 10 plants split 50/50.
4th site has 30x autos split 3-ways.

STRAINS:
Joesy Wales- GG#4
Star~Crash's - GG#4 x C99
Pioneer Genetics- SuperLemonGlaze
Female Seeds- Blueberry Cheesecake
Female Seeds- Outdoor Grapefruit
Female Seeds- C99
Hammerhead Genetics- Firestorm (if I get cuts in time)
Blue Dream (If I get cuts in time)
Baked Beanz- Ancient OG f2's

Plants to be grown in 45 gln camo growbags filled with half used FFOF soil and half new FFOF soil.
Digging 25gln holes, filled with FFOF soil, cut a big hole in the bottoms of each growbag, and stick that ontop of the holes, for 70glns of soil for them to get nice and big.....but not too big.

AUTOS:
Buddha Seeds
10x - Magnum
15x - Super Syrup
5x - Deimos

These will be grown in 3gln or 5gln pots of FFOF soil and get direct sun all day.
Seedlings are already outside and above ground in solo cups. They will be t/p'd into 3's or 5's in 1 week.

Pics to come as I start to set up everything in the next few weeks. :tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pics from my last guerilla grow in 14'.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

Sounds great OvergrowDaWorld! I am doing an outdoor grow as well. Probably 6 plants. How are you handling the "security" requirements for your outdoor grows?

My strains:
Ace Orient Express
Purple Bud and Durban from South Oregon Seeds

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
All 3 spots have a fenced in yard. We are also gonna add privacy screen around the perimeter so we have 10' of fence height.

1 of our spots where we will have 12 plants that are the biggest, we have security cams that text us if someones moving around on the property and also can speak through the cams and talk to anyone on the property from wherever we are.

That grow in 14' was a guerilla grow in a swampy, wooded area. This year the plants get full sun in an open drier environment. With security.
Im thinking we crush it this year!

Hey overgrow great idea for a thread I wish you the best of luck hopefully we see people posting stuff from Pittsfield to Ptown. Nice pics also What were the strains on that 14 grow ?

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i came to get down...

still in the front row, locked in for the duration ogtw lets see it!

you better bribe hammer or hunt him down, i wanna see that firestorm outside in full sun! plus you really need some blue dream in each yard to boost #s its such a safe bet outside from what ive seen.

NENugger

Wow OGDW, the security sounds strong. I wish fences weren't required. What brand is the security cam? Is it solar powered? Mine is too far from house to connect to wired power.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
you better bribe hammer or hunt him down, i wanna see that firestorm outside in full sun! plus you really need some blue dream in each yard to boost #s its such a safe bet outside from what ive seen.

Ive already sourced the cuts. Just gotta take the drive to NY to get them. Waiting on my new SLG to get big enough to take a few snips, so I dont show up empty handed. :biggrin: