What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frost Factory

@D3pthcharg3 they are true males that I reverse into females.

@sturgeongeneral the berry white that I have been working originated in Mendocino, different from the one in Washington. Its an early outdoor, finishes the end of September and has an indoor look to it. It's bigbud/trainwreck

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice plants man, all of them ! That SFV bx2 looks especially nice. Reminds me of the Karma's OG I ran from his first drop.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Is this a reversed female? Just curious because I see a seed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• user270704_pic1736701_1493203861.jpg
    user270704_pic1736701_1493203861.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14

BombBudPuffa

Veteran

@sturgeongeneral the berry white that I have been working originated in Mendocino, different from the one in Washington. Its an early outdoor, finishes the end of September and has an indoor look to it. It's bigbud/trainwreck

Guess I should've read a couple of posts up:).

D3pthCharg3

Thanks for the response. But, I'm a bit curious as to why you do this..

D3pthCharg3

Easier to test the potency of the male cus you can do a smoke test I would imagine.

Thats what I was thinking too, but it is noted he does not smoke the plant due to the spray used to reverse. I wonder if a reversed male shows more visual attributes of a female such as frost (obviously in this case) and flowers structure, as opposed to a non-reversed male. Very interesting, thanks. Perhaps one can get an idea of resin odor profile in this method too.

Lemon tree #4
I've grown out around 80 lemon tree S1 seeds over the past few years. I have 5 keepers and the original clone now as well
This one has a bit of a raspberry candy undertones to it on top of the super lemon tree smell.
On a side note do you think lemon tree smells like lemon of Orange? To me it smells like California Orange.
picture.php

@Spaventa there is a thread in the breeding forum that talks about it. I've been reversing males for at least a decade now. IMO one of the best tools a breeder can have.

This GH is full of chemdawg crosses new and old. We have chemdawg bx3, and a killer chemdawg male crossed to gsc, fire OG, ghost OG, headband, lemon tree#2 and #4, GDP, and a few pots of berry white/ royal kush.
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
That's a nice view from there!

I read that Sam Skunkman does the reversing of males too so yes, very interesting. I will look up the thread thanks

IMO Lemon Tree smells exactly like foliage from a lemon tree, or other types of citrus. I remember the first time I puffed some it tasted like a smokeable version of tea made from lemon leaves lol. I don't pick up a very distinct lemon, orange, or grapefruit smell, but it smells very similar to all of their foliage.

G

Gr33nSanta

Can someone post a picture of a reverse male? can you actually grow some buds? I suppose you would not want to smoke them depending on what you use to reverse them but you can still press them into rosin and get that tested!?? colloidal silver as well?? Thanks.