What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.D.W.C. X9.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi all just thought I would put up a little diary to help me on my way:biggrin: these have been vegged under t5s for about 4 weeks and today they go into the big room 1.3.2017. easy for me to keep on track beginning of month feel free to comment good or bad you wont hurt my feelings :biggrin: X4.WORLD OF SEEDS CHRONIC HAZE. X3.DELICIOUS SEEDS BLACK RUSSIAN.
X1.WORLD OF SEEDS AFGHAN KUSH BLACK DOMINA. X1.WORLD OF SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHT BIG BUD.

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Quick update things looking ok.. :) 4weeks flower today..

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Res changed out today. ec was 1.6. ph steady at 5.9. dropped ec to 1.2 room temps all good.. rh all good.. roots nice and white things are looking ok at least another 3 to 4 weeks to go :)

Last edited:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hey there buddy,
Nice old school strains. All looking nice and well happy in there.looking forward to more updates please

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Black Russian, Chronic Haze, Northern Light, and Black Domina.

Well, I also have Blueberry so our gardens are not identical. But still, I had to comment on your good taste.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Forgot about this thread ah well maybes next time :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts