What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Smokin' Moose

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Passing this week one of our best, long time member of the community Mark Heinrich or Smoking Moose as some of you might remember him by. He dedicated himself to legalization efforts world-wide and especially Australian medical cannabis. Truly was a voice in getting things done.
We'll miss you Mark......

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fuck no, I'm in tears. Mark aka Smokin' Moose had been a friend of mine since '03 or '04 over @ 420 Magazine.com; once we both bailed from that site he wound up here, whilst I landed elsewhere.

it was at his insistence that I look into, and join ICMag, so if anyone wants to know where to point their bony finger, and at who in particular who to blame it'd be Smokin' Moose.

I remember Mark bailing outta here when the Australian govt sat a new parliament, laws were changing (for the worse) and he became very worried, he rejoined under a new username later but was far less involved & active on these boards. Mark was also involved & close to Marco Renda (Treating Yourself) as medicinal cannabis was his main mission on his side of the globe & elsewhere. He never failed to reach out to me when there was something he thought might benefit me, he always looked out for others.

I blame myself for not keeping up more regularly with Mark after he departed as Smokin' Moose, but whatever issues I regularly had/have on my plate usually seems to be more than I can deal with at that moment. If Mark was ill then I am left to feel quite badly for him, it was something he didn't share with me ever, now realizing that I'd lost the opportunity to say goodbye.

This is one of my favorite Smokin' Moose threads right here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=112582

we'll catch up with you later bro.......
xt8Kuo6.jpg

R.I.P. Smokin' Moose

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

according to noyd666 the picture below is Australia's first medicinal cannabis crop, many activists down under would likely remember Mark's efforts, I thought it would be fitting to remember Smokin' Moose by adding this pic to his thread.

You worked so hard for this bro.......

M6dHlaw.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts