Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > New Rob Clarke Book

Thread Title Search
New Rob Clarke Book Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2014, 03:00 AM #1
mofeta

mofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of lightmofeta is a glorious beacon of light
New Rob Clarke Book

Rob Clarke had a new book come out late last year. Here it is:

CLICKABLE PIC

I found it today when I was looking to see if he or Sam had any books on the breeding strategies traditional cannabis farmers used around the world.

I didn't know about this book, and I thought other people that liked this kind of stuff might not know about it either, so this post.

It looks great, but I am too busy to read it right now, I will save it for a treat for after I complete some projects.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51egVyxWmyL.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	268517
mofeta is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:02 AM #2
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Nice find, I never knew about this book.

Now to find it.

Great post man

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 03:04 AM #3
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
........find it as in a torrent.

Would like to check it out before grabbing the hard cover.

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 03:42 AM #4
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
thanks bro
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 04:00 AM #5
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Thanks mofeta!

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 04:15 AM #6
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
54 dollahs as a kindle. I might get it. Lots of reference material. May be worth it. Table of contents looks deep as hell. Thanks for the heads up.

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 05:10 PM #7
GrassMan

GrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmgbvv8NEaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEpBayB0n0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsRG2DuIvk
GrassMan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:33 PM #8
jim dankness
'eyeballs like a county map'

jim dankness will become famous soon enough
As essential as 'Marijuana Botany', 'Hashish' and 'Hemp Diseases & Pests'. Anyone who bothers to read this particular sub-forum should have this on order or already on their shelf.

I received mine back in the fall, and am still reading-- and absorbing-- the massive amount of information here. It's the cannabis textbook for the 21st century that whole curriculums will be based on.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:36 PM #9
bigmotaman48

bigmotaman48 has a spectacular aura aboutbigmotaman48 has a spectacular aura aboutbigmotaman48 has a spectacular aura aboutbigmotaman48 has a spectacular aura about
I bought the book had to order it because you will not find it in bookstores . Great book maybe not everyone will like it because it is kind of like a college text book , I am sure someone will use this book in a college class someday .
bigmotaman48 is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 09:59 PM #10
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
The videos linked in post 7 are really good. Audio gets a bit wobbly at times, but most is fine and even the rough parts are usable, and the content is so neat. It looks very much like the intent was to do more of the videos, not sure what happened, but I could not resist asking for more in the comments section.