What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oral Cancer and Cannabis oil

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am sorry to hear of this, and hope your sibling gets well soon. I do not have direct experience like you are looking for, but can offer a suggestion. cannabis Oil can be put into pills, and foods. With skin cancer it is applied directly. maybe some type of mouth piece lined with cannabis oil can be used to apply directly, and combine with ingestion to combat from the blood stream.

Also Chicken Soup made in a pressure cooker specifically, with bone in chicken thighs, carrots, and veggies is something you should feed to him. Always have it the fridge. The broth is easy to get down hot or cool, and incredible for the immune system and full of nutrients. It is a wonderful comfort food as well. The marrow melts out of the chicken bones when you make it in the pressure cooker, which is part of the secret. something about it has regenerative properties. Cook egg noodles on the side.

Stay strong.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Solace sorry to hear of your families problems, I see you have Granny's list in your sig so I assume you've researched it. Did you try contacting her to get an answer? She may know of something she is yet to ad to her list? I'll keep a watch for you. Be well and best wishes..DD

Thats a shame man sorry about your brother at least hes young and has a good immune system to fight it

i too believe in the healing properties of cannabis but i have no experience so im just going to wish your brother the best and bump this thread

danut

There has been a sharp increase in cancers of the throat and lung.

I believe this is from breathing in radioactive fall out.

Other cancers are jumping also. Specific radioactive ions tend to head in specific directions within the body. For instance I-131 likes to head toward the thyroid.

Prytanis

It's been a few years on this post. Has anyone learned the protocol? I was just diagnosed with oral squamous cell carcinoma last week and am in process to get my MM card in my state. I'm hoping to have RSO help me fight this, but would like to understand the best way to treat - ingesting orally or applying directly to the tumor in my mouth. Both? Help!

Gry

I would be inclined to go both routes, and would keep it well coated during waking hours.

Farm Hero

Yes RSO will cure mouth cancer. Gums will grow back and turn perfectly pink rather than sickly white decaying gums. Your teeth will soon feel smooth like they have just been cleaned. Keep in mind it takes large amounts of cannabis to accomplish this, but it works like nothing else. It will fix things you had no idea were wrong, how perfect is that?

It is almost certain that cancer is really Candida albicans an invasive yeast that turns to a pathogenic fungus inside our bodies under the right conditions... dissolving us slowly until we are finally diagnosed with "cancer".

Cannabis oil destroys the systemic stage of the Candida albicans fungus.

Candida albicans can live in your gut, your brain, your eyes, your throat, mouth and lungs, even on your genetalia. You do not have to be a smoker to have Candida overgrowth in your throat, mouth, tongue and lungs.

I have found that taking cannabis oil with MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) really helps with absorption of the cannabinoids as MSM turns to DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) when it reacts with stomach acids. DMSO is famous for penetrating all membranes of the body, bringing the miracle of cannabinoids deeply and completely inside the body membranes, killing pathogens like fugus, bacteria, viruses and mycoplasmas.

Keep in mind, most of the "diseases" we have are not from heredity or environment, it is from pathogens inside us of which we are unaware.

Go on youtube and look for a video called "Cancer is a Fungus" we've know since the 1930s that cancer is caused by a fungus, is fed by sugar/hfcs and promoted with overuse of antibiotics. That knowledge is gladly hidden nowadays that greed has won.

Last edited: