What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam Strains

Locke

I'm heading to the 'Dam the first of June and I'm looking for the best places to find these strains:

1) G-13 or G-13 Haze
2) Sensi Star
3) Serious Strains (Kali Mist, AK-47, Bubblegum, WR)
4) Jack Herer
5) C99
6) Haze
7) Blueberry
8) F-13

Any advice on sights and strains (and hash:) a first timer is much appreciated!

-LK-

MrBlue2

you can get all of those from the bou. if your gonna go all the way to amsterdam you should get something that you cant get off the internet.

Locke

Nice, thanks Ironeek! You should see the list I got. So excited to try out club media. What's the word on Bluebird? I saw it mentioned a few times.

-LK-

Alpen rock

I'm heading to the 'Dam the first of June and I'm looking for the best places to find these strains:

1) G-13 or G-13 Haze
2) Sensi Star
3) Serious Strains (Kali Mist, AK-47, Bubblegum, WR)
4) Jack Herer
5) C99
6) Haze
7) Blueberry
8) F-13

Hi!

Trying to locate a particular strain 2 months before going there is a kind of lottery.Things move extremly fast there.A good batch can be bad the day after or even 3 hours later, because of the 500gr limit (constant restocking). Still lots of nice looking weed in AMS , but most of the time not flushed, over fertilized, not cured, quickly dried, tumbled to fu*k, etc...
My best advice is to visit regularly the website "Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory".There are daily reports (travelogues) on what's good atm, where, at which price etc...

However, some strains you mentioned are to be found everywhere (unconsistent quality of course!!!).That's the case of Jack Herer, AK47, Blueberry etc...Some are very nice, usually much cheaper than the hyped strains: Kushes, Haze hybrids, Amnesia etc...
I'd suggest you to pay a visit to Voyagers, very close to central station.Consistently good weed there, nicely grown, flushed and cured.Club Media is really great too.Bluebird can have sometimes good weed like most of CS, but the huge import hashes menu is why I go there (they are not all necesarrily great BTW).
As far as hash is concerned, there are 2 main generic categories: Nederhash (made with dutch indoor grown buds: dry sift, bubble hash and solvent -extracted although it is illegal) and import hash (mostly produced in Morroco, bit of india and Nepal) If you are after potency, choose Nederhash, most of them will get you high as a kite, but taste is poor IMO (there are exceptions) .I personally prefer 10 times a good clean imported hash .
Anyday has some excellent Moroccan hash (ReservaX, 14 EUR per grm), as well as Coffeeshop 137, De Graal, Chapiteau, Papillon a lil outside the centrum.Dampkring has good Moroccan (rifman selection) but bit pricey.My general rule of thumb fr hash is that quality is reflected in the price.Most of hashes under and around 10 EUR a grm in the centrum are laced/contaminated.Stay away frm it!!Outside the centrum you can find decent stuff around 8/9 EUR per grm.Amsterdam can be a true paradise fr hash smokers if you know what and where to look fr.

++

Locke

Alpen - Thanks for the info. The imported hash is the black brick style right? What's the best way to smoke it? With bubble hash we always just put a smidge on the top of a regular bowl.

Deepest - Noted! Both have been added to the list, along with Dr. Grinspoon..they're going to have a tough time getting me out of that city.

-LK-

Last edited:

Alpen rock

Here is some read fr you :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21256

I personally prefer to mix hash with tobacco in a spliff.I knead and crumble about 1/4 of a grm (the amount may vary depending on quality) on a clean surface into tiny bits (no flame heat, just palm) and then sprinkle it onto the tobacco.Smoking it pure on a bowl should do the trick too, just like bubble hash...

++

L

longearedfriend

I wasn't sure if you we're looking for seeds or for the bud

mosaic

Would love to sample the strains of Amsterdam before the laws change. I hear something called 'jelly crystal hash' is pretty amazing.

Latest posts

Latest posts