What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reaching for nepali sky..

Sungazer

Hey folks..

Making backup of mine photos so i have stumbled upon those two.
She is biiiig mama:D
Checkout the size of loo compared to plant.
Shot was taken not so long ago in Sarangkot just above Pokhara on the foothils of Himalayas.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And bit of nepali charas...that's what those trees are producing
smile.gif

image.jpg

:tiphat:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Namaste sungazer !

Nice Nepali tree ! Can you tell in more details when this picture was shot ? I am curious till when these sativas bloom over there.

Sarangkot is the place to visit when around Pokhara for every Ganja lover, isn't it ;)

The charas looks good as well !!!

how long did you stay in Nepal ? any more interesting discoveries ?

++

T

Sungazer

Namaste sungazer !

Nice Nepali tree ! Can you tell in more details when this picture was shot ? I am curious till when these sativas bloom over there.

Sarangkot is the place to visit when around Pokhara for every Ganja lover, isn't it

The charas looks good as well !!!

how long did you stay in Nepal ? any more interesting discoveries ?

Namaskar Titoon :)
I took this photo in first half of October,2010.Locals told me that they are usually harvesting in November.
You know how it goes,this one was just one of the plants that grow randomly all around Napal:D
Chash crops are further from sight.

Yup,if i got it right Sarangkot is pretty much the epicenter of hash making in this part of Nepal.But for me that's minor stuff.
Major thing is beauty of nature...truly amazing..i could just stare like an idiot for hours...loking at valleys,greenery,stunning Himalayas...Nepal is beautifull!<3

Funny thing is that at the time i wasn't that much in mood for toking:D
Actually,Sarangkot was place where i started with a lenghty break from toking:D

Was in Nepal for 3 weeks,then i went thru Sunauli into India for another 3 months of stroll.

Living on the edge,Dhulikhel :laughing:

wrj1c2.jpg

snyv78.jpg

zo8jo8.jpg

VIEW FROM SARANGKOT,ANNAPURNA HIMAL,MACHUPUCHARE(FISH TAIL)6997M
zlsqpl.jpg

1zcfrls.jpg

DOWN THA HILL TO POKHARA
2l8yan5.jpg

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN NEPAL IF YOU DIDN'T TOOK BUS RIDE ON A ROOF:D IT'S KIND OF INITIATION:dance013:
2447h1u.jpg

35i7yuw.jpg

NEVER ENDING PEACE AND LOVE :)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great pictures Man ! nice you did get a good weather to see the beautiful surrounding mountains ! I have to get back there one of these days ...

True on the bus ride :) How many chillums I had on those !!! Pretty crazy when you consider the traffic but anyway, on or in you do not feel more safer ^^. Always a great place to meet with locals as well !

Sunauli, I quickly pass through seemed to me a very special place and not sure I would like to stay there. How are the surroundings ?

Thanks for sharing !

Sungazer

Thanx Titoon!:)

Have timed mine arrival,to be there when monsoon is over.So i got quite nice weather.
Yeah,i hear you..Nepal is calling me to:)
Or is it just mine restless traveling spirit:D
Lately i can hear THIS ADVENTUROUS THEME in mine head:laughing:
So it's time to pack mine shit and travel somewhere..:wave:

LOL,yeah,it's same..on the roof or not,riding a bus in Nepal is not for faint of heart.
Once i had to go with last bus from Pokhara to Sarangkot.And next day it was some big festival when every family should slain a goath.So lot of locals wanted to go with that last bus...with goats,of course:D
Roof of bus was packed like can of fish(of course,same was in the rest of bus)and road to Sarangkot is story of it's own:D...It was real adventure to get in one piece to Sarangkot:D

As for Sunauli it's some kind of mixture between dog kennel and shit hole:D
Have spend night in Bhairawa as it was too late for border crossing.Than first thing in the morning i went thru border,hopped on the bus and went to Ghorakpur to chatch train to Benares.As kind of wellcome to India bus combusted in suburbs of Ghorakpur:D
Yeah,it's crazy in that part of the woods!:laughing:

Hey Sprinkel,thanx for posting..Yea it's great part of world to travel.Very cheap also.Bit of a shock at firs but i got used quickly.Have heard about some folks which runned home in couple of days after landing into India.It was too much for them:D

Last edited:

Alpen rock

Stunning sceneries, thks fr sharing!! (not forgetting Titoon's epic thread in the land of hashish, now a classic!!).

Have heard about some folks which runned home in couple of days after landing into India.It was too much for them

I have also heard stories of the complete opposite:since the British "colonisation", western folks never leaving the country as if under a spell.A land full of spirituality and mysteries, craddle of humanity,that certainly leaves no one indiferent!!

I think there are a couple of beautiful novels on that matter in Rudyard Kipling's masterpiece.

Anyway thks fr sharing!!

Sungazer

Hey Alpen Rock,thanx for input:)
Nepal's landscape is :jawdrop:

Yeah,Titoon is tha charas master:D
I wasn't that keen on subject.
Well,in case you haven't been there let me tell you something.
India can hit you like sledgehamer and if not preapared you could run back home to mummy,crying and screaming:D
It's mass attack on all senses and there is nothing that can prepare you for that.
I remember meeting a french lady in Jodhpur.She was living in Varanasi for like 15 years,learned hindi and so on..So of course that there are folks who fall in love with this amazing land.
But for sure there are folks who just can't take it and they flee back home whitin a fey days instead of weeks or months as they have planned.

A land full of spirituality and mysteries, craddle of humanity,that certainly leaves no one indiferent!!
It's true what you say.And it is bit of a romanticised view.I had same idea befor i went there.
But on other hand neo liberal capitaisam is not knocking on India's door.It smashed it big time and it is there in it's worst and most disgusting form.