What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trip to dc:(

relic1981

Veteran
hey guys, its been awhile, but i just had to post this.
for those who dont know im from humboldt county and i have been growing medicinally for years. im visiting a friend that moved out east to washington, dc.
im used to my medicine being AAA fire.i knew things were different out here but wow, let me tell u im more than dissapointed in the local availability, quality and prices. it looks like medicine but has no flavor or potency. i mean it doesnt even touch the pain! on top off that i feel lucky to have gotten anything (a quarter for 120!) and i have 2 more weeks!
out of curiosity, for anyone living in the area how do u afford to medicate? and is there better quality or is this pretty much the standard? i dont have pics but have i been attacted by the infamous beasters? (bc bud) that may explain the very faint oder and taste and weak, weak buzz i guess huh? man thats along way for meds to travel!
is there any hope?

i appreciate any responses

yup thats dc. unless you get some 4way its usually always crappy and overpriced. i used to live there for a long time, not cool at all. i guess it really depends if you are in nova, dc or md. in md, the laws are very lenient, in dc its going to be mostly scwagg, in nova its going to be mostly expensive
how they afford to medicate? fuck that aint shit, check out the housing costs. they pay is pretty high there though

Latest posts

Latest posts