What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush

E

EShred

That looks way different than the cut getting passed around CO as TK, fwiw.

T

TOKA

Why would moonshine go through all the trouble of making bx3's with an s1 when the cut is still available or at least going around? Unless the triangle kush cut itself is the s1.

Apparently the one going around is the s1 and the originals still being held in tight circles.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is a TK in CO and some circles in Cali that is not the original TK cut. and now it seems a mess of S1s around. so before to long were gonna have a whole slew of named TK cuts about. much like the OG.

the OPs TK S1 looks damn nice and chunky:D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Docta posted that the tk he circulated was actually a pure kush s1.
The confusion came from pk sounding like tk when doc was told what it was

T

TOKA

Buddle

Veteran
there is a TK in CO and some circles in Cali that is not the original TK cut. and now it seems a mess of S1s around. so before to long were gonna have a whole slew of named TK cuts about. much like the OG.

the OPs TK S1 looks damn nice and chunky:D

yeah and i'm sure thats why she was tightly held for as long as she was.My guess is 3/4+ of the supposed TK cuts going around are S1's or TK leaning hybrids.If you're not in with the orig crew you could be getting anything?? BUT at the same time without kromes generosity etc the white may never have blessed so many peoples gardens and had the following she does now.. i agree your s1 is lovely :biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
good info on the white thnx for sharing

the white aka triangle
and the triangle kush are 2 different plants
thats what i have always belived, now krome is saying there the same plant. i sure dont remember him saying this 5 or 6 years ago when he was running the white, not that im calling him a liar, just seems weird.

that s1 looks damn nice but it is a lot more indica dom that the white or tk. i have a tk and it doesent resemble the white in the least

ubi

yup i havent seen the real TK here in CO.
use to get it in orlando along with the white and i have to say i love the TK way better.
yes they do have the real White cuts out here in CO.

but they aint seen nothin yet.....

M

MegaHermie

I've got this TK s1 cut and it is much shorter and squatter than the TK clone.. This plant grows similar in stature to the white ( plant stature example only) but with maybe 25% more stretch.. buds smell and smoke like the TK, maybe not quite as good but definitely the shortest fattest OGK i've ran.

ubi

i got a pic up in my album of what i got a cut of in central fla. it really reminds me of triangle... and hell he wouldnt say if it was or wasnt.....
it was brought back by a military vet from pakistan.

S

sourpuss

Sick plant. Ill take high yielding stocky indicas ovet lanky og type plants anyday.

Lineage? Who cares. Hows it smoke and taste? Yield?

S

sourpuss

Do the world a favour and pass these cuts around. Hopefully they get to breeders and you know the rest:)

S

sourpuss

For the guy looking for triangle kush. Its at emerald triangle seeds. Same? Who knows ud have to run it.

ubi

yield is small. 1 maybe 2 off a 2.5month veg. 3x in height when flipped. workin on passin it around. hopefully available in boulder soon........ working on it..

The Revolution

Veteran
Anyone know who put out the triangle Kush S1s?

Getting ready to hit Triangle Kush with a male from my Elite Sour Larry. Should be epic!