What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2010 ... the truth ....

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
attachment.php

THE SEA OF GREEN

very cool picts
:wave:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Very interesting!

Been to Morocco and surrounding countries a few times, can't wait to see this grow developing!

Always nice weather, hot and veeeeery dry.

Should turn out real well for you!

Just watch out for all that pollen flying!

It's been a big problem for us in Spain and yes that was with Moroccan pollen blowing over.

:)

TokinTuga

Cool thread! I lived in Portugal for a couple of years and all we smoked was diferent grades of moroccan hash. We used to get Paky eggs pretty often. When it was around it was usually the best you could get. Very sticky stuff that bubbled very easily. The smell was also amazing. Completely different from all the other stuff. Since I started smokin hash I became curious of visiting Morocco. I have a couple of friends who went and loved it, mostly surfer friends of mine. I'm definitely going to stick around.

Peace and as we used to say in Portugal "Bons fumos!".

ifrane

These photos are of the highest mountain in the rif, the tidighine (2440)

Attachments

• 101_0149.jpg
    101_0149.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0150.jpg
    101_0150.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0152.jpg
    101_0152.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 20
  • 101_0157.jpg
    101_0157.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 18

THC123

Veteran
wow Ifrane c'est très beau là bas au tu vives , et les plantes sont aussi tres tres belles , ca va faire pêter l'hashisch que tu fera de ces plantes ;)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
wow Ifrane c'est très beau là bas au tu vives , et les plantes sont aussi tres tres belles , ca va faire pêter l'hashisch que tu fera de ces plantes ;)

How about keeping this in (universal) English...so we all can participate!?

ifrane

thanks ... I love much the mountain, although it is hard and sometimes I would not have existed .... However I do not speak English and I translate from the Internet, but I enjoy very much and little by little I learn a few words ... not the Moroccan and I live in periods there why I fell in love with this land .... I am earning a living with tourists, accompanying them in the various excursions ....all plants is growing....

Attachments

• 101_0150.jpg
    101_0150.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 101_0107.jpg
    101_0107.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 101_0151.jpg
    101_0151.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0158.jpg
    101_0158.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 13

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice. thanks for sharing, and may your harvest be bountiful, and enrich your life.

ifrane

Everyone says that the best quality are between bab-taza and bab-berred .... usually are the countries most frequented de a certain type of tourism, to which Bowl because I am using real tourist activites ..... Nevertheless, some bit of smoke good from there additions often .....

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
It is true, there's a quality of hashish called paki because legend tells that Moroccan return from pakistan lend a Hindu kush the quality indicates ... personally I believe true my source who claims come from seeds that give the Canaries .... is more credible. However, nothing to say, excellent smoke, soft, very strong standards Moroccans, saying the truth are genetic mix indicates-sativa means gone mad that start blooming at the end of June and then rivegetare an altr time ...things to crazy ... the stems of plants are flat stress ... and don't produce resin ... a little yellow powder and nothing more ... then there is the hardala, from which you produce all paki Morocco ... is a label (s) that goes from bab-bered to bab-taza ...100 km .... in a straight line ...
@ el maco-muchas gracias hombre!

I met some lovely Italians a couple of years ago who work over there producing Afghani x Moroccan Ice O Lator Hash, AKA "Paki Black" in some markets. Their gear won the HTCC Hash Cup for Barneys a few years ago. They told me the Afghani genes turned up in Morocco a few years before that, from "an Englishman, from the North of England"

I am not complaining about "polluted genepools" as the Std Moroccan weed is pretty awful.... Another reason to avoid Spanish Outdoor Bagseed...