What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2010 ... the truth ....

ifrane

Hello everyone, this is my Morocco....the truth....

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 23
P

ptg

great!

great!

I'm there!That's the true morrocan landrace you were talking about?Looks lovely in the hill :canabis:

ifrane

hoter photos.........a bit of oil just did......

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 15

ifrane

the truth is that if one wants to smoke of good smoke in Morocco if growing from the plant ... I live in Morocco, are a mountain guide and photos of my Hill is a cultivation of foreign genetic ....

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Awesome Ifrane!
Thank you very much for sharing.
Can you please tell us a bit more about your plants and methods?
All the best for you

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow this is cool, very interested to hear how those foreign genetics do over there. do you have any names for those genetics being grown in the pics?

what ever they are, the plants sure look healthy.

ifrane

Thanks to all .... I dug holes, filled with Earth mixed with cow shit, perlite, a bit of phosphate granular and when the plants have arrived at the 3rd internode I transplanted directly into the ground ... the problem was the water ... in fact suffered a bit and some flowering plant occurred for this ... few fortunately ... quality big bang ... I think or el nino.However Indica bad ....:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 21

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i can tell you are experienced grower, inexperienced grower puts the plants too close together....you have perfect spacing .....this will be a nice grow

how are the police about plants in morocco?

my neighbor is moroccain, he is an aviation engineer for a certain university...he has always been very cool, when i had a field of weed in my backyard he never snitched, just grew trees to block it from his kids(teenagers), very cool and respectful man.

ifrane

I'm looking forward to those gaps become green ... but not missing much ..... the police is not usually homes berbere because King mohamed 5 in the mid fifties has issued a written which is preserved at the historical Museum of rabat where legalize cultivation in the province of ketama ... and his son and his nephew cannot remove this law, because however would starve over 800,000 families ....
and this grow is only for make hashish....

B

B. Self Reliant

this is incredible! I look forward to more updates. thanks for sharing!

:smoke out:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yo!> if what up man, big respect to Morrocan 's lov that hashish man, spent a year in a'dam living close by lots of morrocan's some told me of ketema and the wolrd class hash that is made there, do you speak french?, alot of my buddy's did , anyways looks like you will have a productive harvest season.
peace TS

ifrane

yeha! morocco is great!

yeha! morocco is great!

Yes, actually differs a lot from their indigenous, but these are years that I go up and down from the mountains of the RIF bringing people to make trekking on tidighine, above ketama, along the dams that close the road of the High Atlas ... and poverty compounded by ... good hashish shortly ...I really like smoking the evening before bed, but he spent his time in Switzerland me more than was poor of THC and cannabinoids Moroccan smoke. Oddie plants are so small and full of seeds that barely manage to aestrarre bung back. at the plant. ... you see that needed to be destiny change things, because one day I accompanied to trek a group of Dutch, who remained fascinated by the RIF mountains and given a thousand seeds of their planting in Holland ... and this is the story of their seeds ...yes i speak french...

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
some years ago... there was a huge supply of a amazing tasty hash that it was called paki (as for Pakistanis) ... that come from Morocco ...

anyone knows what strain they were using for this hash?

what I heard is that dutch and spanish were supplying Moroco farmers with these new genetics!
... but has it appears it's gone, never found it again... now i can only get normal Moroccan hash eggs..

i miss that hash...

apachen

some years ago... there was a huge supply of a amazing tasty hash that it was called paki (as for Pakistanis) ... that come from Morocco ...

anyone knows what strain they were using for this hash?

what I heard is that dutch and spanish were supplying Moroco farmers with these new genetics!
... but has it appears it's gone, never found it again... now i can only get normal Moroccan hash eggs..

i miss that hash...
Hello,the name of pakistani is only marketin for sold.
paki hash:in pakistan
moroccan hash:in morocco

ifrane

It is true, there's a quality of hashish called paki because legend tells that Moroccan return from pakistan lend a Hindu kush the quality indicates ... personally I believe true my source who claims come from seeds that give the Canaries .... is more credible. However, nothing to say, excellent smoke, soft, very strong standards Moroccans, saying the truth are genetic mix indicates-sativa means gone mad that start blooming at the end of June and then rivegetare an altr time ...things to crazy ... the stems of plants are flat stress ... and don't produce resin ... a little yellow powder and nothing more ... then there is the hardala, from which you produce all paki Morocco ... is a label (s) that goes from bab-bered to bab-taza ...100 km .... in a straight line ...
@ el maco-muchas gracias hombre!

ifrane

moroccan quality...10 days ago....
few plants like low-rider...

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0513.jpg