What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for an OG guerilla grower

NordVest Canna

I help run a garden club in Portland, and I am trying to line up content for upcoming meetings. I want to have a presentation on guerilla growing, and I'm looking for someone who ran guerilla grows decades ago. Our club members want to hear about the methods and memories of an OG grower,.

We're the Cannabeizein Garden Club and we meet the first Thursday of every month at the Northwest Cannabis Club. Our next meeting is on March 8th, 2018 at 7:00pm. We're growing every month, we guarantee great conversation, free seeds, and ridiculous bowls at every meeting.

Rolando Mota

Interested in attending your meeting and wanted to confirm the date since the 8th would be the second Thursday of the month.

budchopper

I help run a garden club in Portland, and I am trying to line up content for upcoming meetings. I want to have a presentation on guerilla growing, and I'm looking for someone who ran guerilla grows decades ago. Our club members want to hear about the methods and memories of an OG grower,.

We're the Cannabeizein Garden Club and we meet the first Thursday of every month at the Northwest Cannabis Club. Our next meeting is on March 8th, 2018 at 7:00pm. We're growing every month, we guarantee great conversation, free seeds, and ridiculous bowls at every meeting.
i want to write several books about my gorilla growing..I am coming to oregon to buy land,I need to meet growers and find a greenhouse to work in while i look for property..what is street address for garden club? I may finance a good project if i can find it..

immaculate

I'm not an OG guerilla grower by any means, but have over a decade under my belt in Appalachia. I'll be just south of Portland for the month of March, perhaps April. I'm interested in attending a meeting, not to speak but to listen, if I'd be welcome.

Thanks!

Edit: oops, all of the details are in the OP...sorry about that!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
NordVestCanna, I did email Patience yesterday. While I can't attend any meetings. I would like to support them with genetics. This would have to take place after this harvest. The work you all are doing there is very important and inspiring.
God Bless. Peace.

Wolfshadoe

Well how did this meeting go?

I'm interested in meeting with other old school OG GG'ers ..3 decades of GG'ing
I was wondering if yall ever got together?

I'm also interested in the next meeting. I'm in Eugene though, and I don't think we have anything thus great yet lol. Is the location in PDX? Next meeting would be first Thursday of April? If I bring genetics, what do I need to do/know?