What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and Chemdawg x Nigerian Silk blended into Jelly Hash!!!

G

Hi folks

A few of you liked my Trainwreck dry sift hash that oozed resin. Here is the next installment in my hash making adventures.

I tooked some very high quality trim - just popcorn buds and the most highly resinous leaves from my recent plants - Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and Chemdawg x Nigerian Silk (Pope Sativa), Grapefruitbowl, and Actual Sativa (Tibetan x South African).

I turned half into dry sift kif with my little handheld shaker.

P1010048.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010002.jpg

The other half I made into Quick Wash ISO (QWISO).

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

I purged it for 24 hours on a hot water bottle )kept replacing the water every couple of hours) then for the last hour to get the last bits of solvent out I heated it by placing the bowl onto a boiling pan of water on the stove.

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

The resultant oil was a lovely brown sticky goo, perhaps a little dark from washing for 30 secs rather than 15 or 20, but the yield was really good. I didn't weigh it as I didn't want it sticking to my scales.

I mixed a little bit of WQISO resin with some kif and made a little ball of jelly hash. I smoked it in my bong and needed to lie down for an hour I was so amazingly high.

The QWISO resin was so sticky and difficult to handle I mixed the rest of the kif with it so it is a more easiyl handled consistency but still insanely sticky. I think a 75% kif, 25% oil mix would be about right.

This is the cake of Trainwreck dry sift, a little piece of Sour Diesel finger hash and the little ball of jelly hash I made to test that absolutely floored me for a good hour.

DSCF0009.jpg

The QWISO after adding the remaining kif, a lovely dark, evilly sticky goo. It bubbles on my bong but isn't what you'd call full melt. Potency is absolutely cripplingly strong, the strongest hash I've ever made by far and I don;t remember smoking anything else as strong apart from some Jelly Soma gave me once but that was really expansive and made me cough, my jelly is smooth and lovely to smoke I held it in so long that when I exhaled nothing much came out my mouth. I immediately felt my brain freezing inside my head, the high came on fast and strong and the trainwreck effects were dominant as half the trim was from the TW, although the other more indica varieties added a mighty body tingle too.

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

I'm gonna experiment on my friends with this evil sheeet and reports on the results shortly! Perhaps we will see the legendary 'one bowl whitey' lol

Here's the Pope Sativa (Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk) buds I used the trim from, very, very potent buds and very tasty too, reminds me of Cheese but not as sweet. I think this is the Chemdawg pheno as the other one I have looks a bit more sativa. This one took 70 days, the more sativa one is at 75 and still going, getting close though, will cut her at 80.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

G

Now that's a challenge, get EM wasted, not managed it yet but I have high hopes the TW WQISO will prove potent enough!

G

Cheers Chief. Big props to jj-nyc for the Pope Sativa, it's Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk. The Nigerian Silk is apparently another East Coast elite cut and the male JJ-nyc used was something like Nigerian Silk x (Nigerian Silk x NL). Whatever the case he's done a really good job with it and the potency and taste are both top notch, alongside my Sour Diesel buds there is nothing to chose between them in appeal, the Pope has a more heady high than the Diesel and I prefer the taste, it reminds me of Cheese, whill have to wait for it to cure to really assess the taste. Not a big uielder, I got a lil but under 10g from that lady. I have a second Pope Sativa still flowering that looks a bit more sativa, she has larger calyxes and maybe a little bit more resin, I think she will go 80 days.

With the Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and Pope Sativa trim in that QWISO I had high hopes for it's potency and it is fucking strong, now I need to go test it on some human guinea pigs and see what it does to other people who don't smoke as much as I do. It would be too cruel to give some of this stuff to a lightweight but it would be fun to load a bowl of jelly and watch them turn white as they exhaled! lol

Just wonderign Chief, what strains do you recommend for hash production? I've heard that certains strains are good for full melt bubble production, are there certain strains that are good for dry sift? I;m growing some Morroccan and Lebanese hash plants outdoor this year as well as an old Hash Plant cutting just to have some good material for winter time hash making - gotta have somethig to do on those cold, dark nights! I am gonna try my hand at making my own top grade Morocaan and Lebanese hash, I'll save my penneis and get an o'keif polliator with a stainless mesh drum. Few ounces of outdoor buds should make some really nice dry sif.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
low yield could be from the Chem. Chem is notorious for low yield as is trainwreck but they both make great hash. Main thing i look for in a hash strain is simply trich production then you can get into specifics such as if it has a unique taste. My fav starin to date for hash is Astroboy. That was a discontinued strain by TGA genetics (Subcool). LOL now that you asked i can't remember the lineage other than C99xTacox something else. but it has massive trich production, great yield, and is very hard hardy. When making oil or hash with it i easily pull 15% yield as a minimum. This strain is literally one of the smelliest strains i've had. You can literally pop the jar and it will fill a whole room........a good smell lol.
Another good strain is Island sweet skunk and i'm sure hashmasta kut would back that up atleast for oil. As far as full melt check into Rene. Bman has some pics of that i believe. just my personal opinion based on observation is Sativa's produce alot of full melt and i don't know why. here's a pic of that Astroboy

Excuse the first two bad pics. IC fk'd em up when the size was reduced during upload.

if i'm not mistaken this was made from AB buds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts