What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2,5x2,5 ts600&ts1000 doubleP tricky adventure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K def would have shown up on the leaf edges rather than the tips,when it starts from the tip it's almost always over feeding

Auto update

Auto update

i harvested the first of 6 gelatos,the creamy pheno.After 6 days dryng at 50-55% rh i jarred her yesterday. She has sweet and citrusy aroma with strong sandalwood aftertaste.Reminds me of a Sugar Gom i've grown back in dinosaurs era lol
She yielded 28 grams,in a 2 liter pot under a 85 wat led. waiting for the final weight,but as this pheno has the most airy buds looks like i'll be over 1g per watt for sure. i love seeing my experiments perform so well.

here are 3 pics of the "fat creamy" pheno of my green gelato auto
compared to the other creamy pheno she has way bigger buds,though she has less resin and she reminds me more of peach tea than citrus cream,still fantastic aroma. I started flushing her today.

pic of the "banana" pheno,deep purple buds,very frosty.Already flushed,waiting for the trichs to amber a little bit more.

Root inspected her today,and well...

For the rootspace they had,they're monsters.:D

Looks like an artwork. Can she grow bigger and taller if use bigger light?
of course, space(because of the prop tent i used) and budget were the restrictions for this grow, this plants has also suffered some harsh conditions when i was not home, my next will be perfect! Also if i had a 400w light and a 4x4 I'm pretty sure they could be gigantic and frosty as hell right now :skiiing:
I'll soon post some pics of the big box

Frosty update! Time to grab the snowboard folks!
These are the results i managed to achieve with around 230 real watts(ts600andts100) thanks to #Mars Hydro lights.The frostiness of this buds is insane,they are aonly at day 39 of flowering so i expect lot more resin and weight.

Gorilla Bubblegum

Lemon Kush

day 45
Plants looking really nice,starting to fatten up. not sure if give some blossom builder and bloombastic to fatten even more or let them go only water and molasses

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm using blossom builder, coco bloom stimulator and bloombastuc from atami bcuzz,rhino skin and sensizym advanced and topcandy at half strenght every 2 waterings, do u suggest to increase dosage or frequency?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm using blossom builder, coco bloom stimulator and bloombastuc from atami bcuzz,rhino skin and sensizym advanced and topcandy at half strenght every 2 waterings, do u suggest to increase dosage or frequency?

Everything looks good now. Keep it up. :headbange

Veg Cycle

In front from left
Runtz Muffin
Pineapple Chunk
DoSiDos33

on the Bottom
G13 Haze
Purple Punch
Wedding Cake

Runtz Muffin clone,really nice looking both veg and flowering