What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2,5x2,5 ts600&ts1000 doubleP tricky adventure

Hello my dear growers! I'm doubleP! i grow since i was a kid,but recently i'm investing a lot of time,money and energy to perfection my passion. Recently i've bought
2 tents,a little propagator 60cmx40cm and 70cmx70cm mars hydro tent,2 ts 600 and 1 ts1000.
The big tents setup is the mars hydro ts1000 full kit with one extra exhaust fan for air intake,2 clip fans

The purpose of the second tent is to start a perpetual run.Unfortunately my passion is far bigger than my budget,so i had to buy low wattage and small tents,luckily for me i've bought mars hydro and i'm really amazed by the results!your stuff rocks!

BTW!
In the big tent i have

1xPineapple chunk from seed, Barneys Farm
1xRuntz Muffin from seed,B.F
1x Gorilla Bubblegum clone from outdoor
1x Lemon Kush clone from outdoor
They are all at day 30 from flip.

In the small one
1xDoSiDos33
1xPurplePunch
1xG13Haze
1xWedding Cake all sprouted some days ago
5xgreen gelato auto basicalli finishing,at the last 2-3 weeks(these was a little experiment that has gone through some rough conditions sometimes but honestly I'm really surprised considering all.
Growing in coco/perlite feeding with
wormcastings

Guanokalong dry amendments:
-guano powder
-lava worm
-seaweed powder
-palm ash three
Living Soils
-grow
-bloom
-bloom2
Advanced Nutrients
-cal mag extra
-rhino skin
-sensyzym
Top crop
-big one
-top candy
-micro vita
Agrobacterias
-bactobloom

As i'm not very skilled with forums etc. i had some troubles due to too much pics in old albums!
Anyway I'm glad to share my results with you
This is my little box,for now crowded with my green gelatos and my new generation for next run.

The mini box

close up on the minibox

new babies (1 runtz muffin clone,dosidos33,g13haze,wedding cake,purple punch,pineapple chunk clone all from barneys)

green gelato "banana pheno" pretty indica dominance

green gelato "fast creamy pheno"

now the big box
here we have 4 plants scrogged,or at least an attempt to manage this crowd.
in front

1 gorilla bubblegum clone right

1 pineapple chunk from seed left

behind

1 runtz muffin from seed left

1 lemon kush clone right
i know i could get better pic on this one but i can't move plants and with light on i'm still attemting to get decent pics so i apologize for the quality. Tomorrow i will take some new shoots for ya.

Last edited:
some gelatos pics that was delated from my previous due album reorganization.
forgot to mention that this little plants are in half gallon pots,and have gone through some serious troubles such as root rot and calcium deficiency plus some days of intense heat due to a broken fan whil i was not home,so considering also that this one was an experiment,never hoped to grow 6 out of 6 in such a little space.i?m surprised,also from the terpenes.these little bitches STINK.

this is the "creamy pheno"

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
some gelatos pics that was delated from my previous due album reorganization.
forgot to mention that this little plants are in half gallon pots,and have gone through some serious troubles such as root rot and calcium deficiency plus some days of intense heat due to a broken fan whil i was not home,so considering also that this one was an experiment,never hoped to grow 6 out of 6 in such a little space.i?m surprised,also from the terpenes.these little bitches STINK.

this is the "creamy pheno"
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2096405&thumb=2]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2096406&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

:groupwave: impressive, mate. :good:

:groupwave: impressive, mate. :good:
Thanks,your product helped a lot! Really impressed for price/quality ratio, this was my first grow with your products and i really can't wait to see what can i do when i'll get more confident with this equipment. Also saving some money for my next buy, i'll keep you updated ??

Quick update!
Better pic of the whole tent

Close up on the runtz muffin
This one is amazing.Really indica,intense tropical flavour,rock dense buds after only 33 days from flip.

Gorilla Bupbblegum
This has less buds,she also is the only one in this tent growing in my experimental diy compost soil peat mix i wanted to try.She has trichomes all over fan leaves. Outdoor this one was looking like the second pic.

Pineapple chunk close up

can you please u guys help me figure out whats wrong withn this pineapple chunk? my guess is k deficiency or overfeeding. What do you think?

Latest posts

Latest posts