What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump Supporters In Washington DC. Maga march

White Beard

Fake News, Trump supporters will show you what a real peaceful protest is all about. Trump supporters don't get shot with rubber bullets because they don't antagonize the police, it's really that simple.

Boog, they *are* the police, the same way as Kyle Rittenhouse

Gry

Looks like about one out of ten is wearing a mask.
Someone provided the organization they represent with yellow bandannas.
Stood out well in the crowd.

'Boogieman'

careful boogie,joe is coming for your automatic "fake news" and huge magazines of "fake news" bullets...soon only criminals will have "fake news":D

Once we win the two Senate seats in Georgia Joe Biden will be dead on arrival. Trump's policies will still stand.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Another Super Spreader when the country is in COVID fire mode. Just was medical centers can't handle right now.

It's OVER! Biden won!
But we won't talk of the subsequent super spreaders following the election victory celebrations. Gotcha!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once we win the two Senate seats in Georgia Joe Biden will be dead on arrival. Trump's policies will still stand.

As an American, that's nothing to brag about. Just like they did when a black man was elected. I want you to be prepared boogie, cuz at some point, out of desperation and survival, those elected republicans are going to start turning their backs on the Trump agenda. The country as a whole will not bow down. And y'all are the minority. It's gonna be a LONG battle to reclaim our standing as a great country as the damage done the last 4 years is astounding. But we are all taught from early on, good triumphs over evil. And that is what will happen. We are going to get a grip, as a culture, on the virus of misinformation that runs rampant. We are all slowly coming to terms with that fact. And when that happens, there won't be a trump movement.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 614956c6869e09dea5ee7c2ba21f13ec.jpeg
    614956c6869e09dea5ee7c2ba21f13ec.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 16

'Boogieman'

As an American, that's nothing to brag about. Just like they did when a black man was elected. I want you to be prepared boogie, cuz at some point, out of desperation and survival, those elected republicans are going to start turning their backs on the Trump agenda. The country as a whole will not bow down. And y'all are the minority. It's gonna be a LONG battle to reclaim our standing as a great country as the damage done the last 4 years is astounding. But we are all taught from early on, good triumphs over evil. And that is what will happen. We are going to get a grip, as a culture, on the virus of misinformation that runs rampant. We are all slowly coming to terms with that fact. And when that happens, there won't be a trump movement.

I knew I could rely on you for a good laugh. :bigeye:

'Boogieman'

Just like shithead won the election.

Looking forward to it more than you are.

Both Republicans are up in the Senate races in Georgia, they didn't win yet because you need 50%+ of the vote or it's a runoff. Your hate for Trump will keep you three steps behind the ball, that is one of the best gifts Trump gave us.

geneva_sativa

canna we know you think of yourself as a great propagandist,,,
but your examples are really weak and shallow and in almost all cases, dont even apply

Cannavore

Veteran
To sum up the entire article "protesters said". LOL.

and how about the countless instances of this happening across the country that are also on video? you can deny it all you want, doesn't make it true.

these are instigation/escalation tactics:

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954151876591623

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954160248467463

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954158138798081

let's also not forget police agent provacateurs historically infiltrate protests and movements to discredit them. or the fact that i mentioned earlier - something like 80% of police in the country voted for Trump.

Cannavore

Veteran
Here is just a short list of scenes from the past few days (May 31):

• A New York City police officer tore a protective mask off of a young black man and assaulted him with pepper spray while the victim peacefully stood with his hands up

'Boogieman'

Here is just a short list of scenes from the past few days (May 31):

• A New York City police officer tore a protective mask off of a young black man and assaulted him with pepper spray while the victim peacefully stood with his hands up

A handful of examples doesn't change my mind, I'm not saying some cops are not bad, I'm saying the way the left gets treated by police is mostly a product of their own stupidity.

przcvctm

The "Owners" so easily divide us so that we fight each other, instead of turning pitchforks in their direction.

Latest posts

Latest posts