What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump Supporters In Washington DC. Maga march

Cannavore

Veteran
fascists marching in the streets where have i seen that before

March_on_Rome_1922_-_Mussolini.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
hopefully the police remain consistent and start to escalate needlessly with these protesters so they can get shot in the face with rubber bullets and tear gas like they did with peaceful BLM marches.

oh wait nevermind lol these fascists are the cops. 80+% of cops nationwide voted Trump.

Gry

20 million dollars being funneled into the Georgia race by the national GOP.

Would imagine that will be added to considerably.

geneva_sativa

hopefully the police remain consistent and start to escalate needlessly with these protesters so they can get shot in the face with rubber bullets and tear gas like they did with peaceful BLM marches.

oh wait nevermind lol these fascists are the cops. 80+% of cops nationwide voted Trump.

canna inna panic

you have already lost,,, everone sees what yer selling and aint buying it

LOL

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

lets not start shooting rubber bullets n tear gas em till they start looting... n why don't they ever riot n loot in my neighborhood... i could use a new washer n dryer

h.h.

Veteran
It’s just another trump rally with the same attendees. He’s still a loser.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another Super Spreader when the country is in COVID fire mode. Just was medical centers can't handle right now.

It's OVER! Biden won!

Cannavore

Veteran
lets not start shooting rubber bullets n tear gas em till they start looting... n why don't they ever riot n loot in my neighborhood... i could use a new washer n dryer
i aint even talking about the looting. it's a known fact at this point the police deliberately escalated many of the specifically peaceful BLM marches to violence so they can they justify their crackdowns and assaults on people. classic police state tactic.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doesn't look like a million magats to me...

there were more people dancing in the streets last weekend...

'Boogieman'

i aint even talking about the looting. it's a known fact at this point the police deliberately escalated many of the specifically peaceful BLM marches to violence so they can they justify their crackdowns and assaults on people. classic police state tactic.

Fake News, Trump supporters will show you what a real peaceful protest is all about. Trump supporters don't get shot with rubber bullets because they don't antagonize the police, it's really that simple.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
careful boogie,joe is coming for your automatic "fake news" and huge magazines of "fake news" bullets...soon only criminals will have "fake news":D